• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

SirDerpingtonIV said:
RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ryan is bitter, Cassie is VERY jealous, Luke is using black magic to make every girl love him, Callie is done with shit, Raven and Masako defy stereotypes, Nero and Amorite are in bed, Dan has issues, Sam is unconcious, Jared and Alana are doing whatever, ISARA HAS PUPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
^ this pretty much sums it up @Quiet Is Violent LOL

Volfy said:
Ahhh, gods. I really think Ryan may get stabbed. Looks like we will have to call off that lesson @Semblance
LOL sigh it actually takes a lot of effort to get death threats from 3 different people in the span of 12 hours, idk how ryan does it

Volfy said:
There's been, Mara,Luke and Cassie so far. Lets keep them stacking!
i guess 3.5 if you count callie, but she didn't threaten ryan, she did get mad tho

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I kind of feel sorry for Ryan. He actually has valid points like every time xD
yea i agree ahaha he just doesn't know how to be sensitive to peoples feelings

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Valid points: UNTIL HE SAYS VIANCA DOESN'T BELONG!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Well...She does bunk with Hermes....Ok yeah he was being a dick at that point but I'd like to point out he is trying to be nice, in his own stupid way.

If he persists on talking to her she will cut them off.

Ryan needs to stay away. (Or, since he never told her his name, pretend he is someone else)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Score! xD

Volfy said:
Well that's just plain rude. Deserved but rude.
Also....

giphy.gif

I just came from my other rp site which is about Percy Jackson (I'm a son of Thanatos) so I thought I escaped the death talk. Looks like I didn't...

Who Callie? She had to say it. She never gets to say what's on her mind cause she absolutely hates conflict.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]does Inky count as a character?

[/QUOTE]
I suppose so. I'm not really sure haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back