• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

SirDerpingtonIV said:
um40IUt.jpg

THAT SHIP MUST NEVER SET SAIL!
I could say the same for Lukara, but it seems I'm a bit late. Still...

[media]

[/media]

ShurikenPhoenix said:
your characters are gonna be frozen in time until Semblance returns xD
I could honestly see Mara frozen in 'I'm about to kill Cassie' mode, and Cassie stuck backing away with a frightened expression on her face xD By the way, he'll only respond to you first because he was talking to Mara last...

@SirDerpingtonIV

RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ryan is bitter, Cassie is VERY jealous, Luke is using black magic to make every girl love him, Callie is done with shit, Raven and Masako defy stereotypes, Nero and Amorite are in bed, Dan has issues, Sam is unconcious, Jared and Alana are doing whatever, ISARA HAS PUPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SirDerpingtonIV said:
RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ryan is bitter, Cassie is VERY jealous, Luke is using black magic to make every girl love him, Callie is done with shit, Raven and Masako defy stereotypes, Nero and Amorite are in bed, Dan has issues, Sam is unconcious, Jared and Alana are doing whatever, ISARA HAS PUPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Best plot summary EVER

@SirDerpingtonIV wait yea i was gonna have them develop a lot slower too LOL but it kinda just happened.. ok since we have the entire rp left like they're not even on the quest yet, lets slow it down a bit

plus i think the Lassie drama (love the name btw) would rly spice things up

i'll keep luke in denial right now and have him be convinced that he & mara are just rly good friends ;)

Volfy said:
Oh god. You came back at the wrong time.
@Semblance
WHY whats happening LOL

Semblance said:
@SirDerpingtonIV wait yea i was gonna have them develop a lot slower too LOL but it kinda just happened.. ok since we have the entire rp left like they're not even on the quest yet, lets slow it down a bit

i'll keep luke in denial right now and have him be convinced that he & mara are just rly good friends ;)

WHY whats happening LOL
Yeah.

Mara will just try to console herself with her own feelings. :P

She'll just believe, "Oh, we're really good friends"

Plus the whole Lassie thing

Semblance said:

WHY whats happening LOL
Yeah.

Mara will just try to console herself with her own feelings. :P

She'll just believe, "Oh, we're really good friends"

Plus the whole Lassie thing

OK i just finished reading everything & damn this is getting really interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back