• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Have the newer camp members stay at camp and fight to defend the camp. Choose the quest members from those who have been there the longest since they have senority. That's my suggestion however since you are the GM your decision is final and I'll respect whatever you decide.

My characters have nothing to do for now......... so Ima wait until a good time for Mara to come out, or for Bay to talk to Dan again. Bye everyone!

Damn I lvoe you guys

yea i have nothing to do now too LOL

waiting for cassie i guess idkkk @PsychoDrummerA

i think everyone has run out of stuff to do... hey maybe we can do the flirting lesson now @Volfy ? and maybe luke's agreement to help ryan can cause both cassie & mara to be mad at him LOL

Semblance said:
yea i have nothing to do now too LOL
waiting for cassie i guess idkkk @PsychoDrummerA

i think everyone has run out of stuff to do... hey maybe we can do the flirting lesson now @Volfy ? and maybe luke's agreement to help ryan can cause both cassie & mara to be mad at him LOL
That's a tad evil. Mind if Jasper joins you? I have nothing to do xD

She keeps Jethro sane. You kill her and I'll be mighty pissed. Who do you think he is talking about in the first part of my last post?

True, I believe Ryan was going to be stuck with Vianca but she's kidnapped Alec so I don't think that's happening.

I'm using the app for this which doesn't let you navigate through tabs you're not subscribed to. Can you tag me in a post in the mechanics tab just so I can look at it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back