• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

LittleShenanigans said:
Please check the mechanics tab for Quest Teams!
Hell yeah, still on my dream team *Fist pump*

Also can I just say, you and @ShurikenPhoenix are doing a ridiculously fantastic job at dealing with all these people? Like, few RP's have I been in where there were this many people, and even fewer were actually well organized. So serious kudos to the both of you ^^

KaiaWolf said:
Also can I just say, you and @ShurikenPhoenix are doing a ridiculously fantastic job at dealing with all these people? Like, few RP's have I been in where there were this many people, and even fewer were actually well organized. So serious kudos to the both of you ^^
Thank you :) Although you all helped organise the teams too!

ModernRanger said:
Yay Defense Leader, sweetness.
Thank you

@LittleShenanigans @ShurikenPhoenix
You're welcome.

KaiaWolf said:
And it's mostly been @ShurikenPhoenix organizing it because fuck my life I have no effort due to personal reasons >.>

She's too amazing guys.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Thank you :) Although you all helped organise the teams too!
Yeah! I don't know how you manage not to explode with the sheet amount of voiced talking over each other in the IC tab.

Also… I just accidentally unwatched

EVERY

SINGLE

RP I WAS FOLLOWING

Oh my god. I didn't even really have any active ones besides this, but… *Long sigh*

If you'll excuse me, time to dig through my notifications…

KaiaWolf said:
Yeah! I don't know how you manage not to explode with the sheet amount of voiced talking over each other in the IC tab.
Also… I just accidentally unwatched

EVERY

SINGLE

RP I WAS FOLLOWING

Oh my god. I didn't even really have any active ones besides this, but… *Long sigh*

If you'll excuse me, time to dig through my notifications…
latest

LittleShenanigans said:
And it's mostly been @ShurikenPhoenix organizing it because fuck my life I have no effort due to personal reasons >.>
She's too amazing guys.
Heh, that's awesome. I've been thinking about running a RP myself lately, but I would much prefer to do it with another person so it's not just me 24/7. Unfortunately I don't really know anyone who's on here besides like, one or two people…

@Quiet Is Violent I'm not really sure yet. I've been going through a few ideas, but I'm not really sure how I'd even do a few of them. Plus one of them is fandom based, so I'd preferably want someone who's seen the show… Eh, I'll figure it out. I just really want to run a good group RP, as all the ones I did ages ago failed quite spectacularly X3

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Okay. Where are Alec and Vianca? Are they at camp or are they still coming back?

[/QUOTE]
It'd be easier if they were already back

ATTENTION EVERYONE! MONSTERS ARE GOING TO ATTACK SO ALL LOVE TRIANGLES, SIBLING RIVALRIES AND OTHER DRAMATIC SHIT MUST BE PUT ON HOLD ;D

LOVE YOU ALL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back