• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol yeah, I made Masako to be a bitch but a badass. I'm curious how she will fare against them.
I just adore your twins.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I had so much fun making them, it was ridiculous. Plus they're extremely fun to play, which is a plus. I'm looking forwards to their futures~

I can sense people looking up fennel giants.lol

I didn't pick Dionysus. Because I like booze and partying. Nero knows his plants and he's a great chemist, plus he has something to make sure no one else can control his plants.

[QUOTE="Myra Banks]Myra smiled fakely as her only friend went on and on about this suppossed amazing guy from the Aphrodite Cabin. For a daughter of Ares, Tarra was really girly.
"-and then he winked at me and I felt as if I was on Cloud Nine! OOh!" Tarra suddenly squealed. "There he is!" She pointed to a rugged boy with short black hair and the trademark Aphrodite eyes. Myra sighed and she began to walk away.

"Um...I need to go help Kyle with sword fighting. Kay? See ya!" Myra said as she turned on her heel and walked to the arena.She suddenly changed courses and walked towards Thalia's tree.

There, she saw the newbies.

'Ugh! Too many brats...' Myra's dark demeanor quickly became black.

"Your aura. It's black." said a boy from behind her.

"I know." she answered quietly and the boy fell silent.

She decided to not go to the arena and instead head to the woods where she could train.

After finding her special area, a clearing with sunflowers, she raised a hand casually. A skeleton emerged from the soil and charged.

[/QUOTE]
Pardon me kind person, but you kinda popped casually into the middle of a large-scale battle. Everyone would know what's going on, since everyone has been preparing for days.

Also I don't believe you've posted a character sheet yet? I'm not a GM, but they usually have to accept you first before you can start posting, my friend ^^

ModernRanger said:
I am handling the case with Myra Banks. She just joined the site today and is not familiar with the rules.
Ah, alright! I saw that she was new, so I figured I'd at least try to help with any confusion ^^

The Suspicious Eye]Yep we'really following [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7443-modernranger/ said:
@ModernRanger[/URL] 's character. So when I'm asleep feel free to pull Masako sling and vice versa.
Ah.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]EVERYONE RUN! IT'S A ATOM BOMB!!
Lol, hi

[/QUOTE]
That hurt :(

Hai lol

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sorry :P
SoooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooo

What's up?

[/QUOTE]
Just cruisin' around my section and saying hello to all the RPs :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back