• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

@LittleShenanigans @ShurikenPhoenix I'm afraid the both of you are attacking monsters that don't exist. The twin's army hasn't actually attacked yet, they're still at the bottom of the hill X3

@ModernRanger Should I attack now then? I think everyone who's going to post has posted by now, and anyone else that's late can just jump into the fray.

Basically for anyone confused, camp is on full alert for the attack, the actual army is at the opposite side of the hill awaiting the order to charge (AKA my next post), and campers are basically just tense and readying up for the fight ^^

ShurikenPhoenix said:
ooooh my bad lol
No worries! Things got a tad confusing for a bit there, not sure what happened ^^

I'll get on my next post right now, have 'em actually attack camp and get the battle started!

Uh… Since everyone's already attacking the monsters that REALLY aren't attacking yet, I'm just gonna post my attack now… But even then, y'all need to pay attention to what's in the post, 'cause it's important ^^

69c7fdc5d1eef2cbc513e8a5443dd8ed.jpg

MORNING!

I am glad that some of this campers are not in the military. They are doing a piss poor job at following orders and I will say nothing against it if @KaiaWolf decides to kill them.

That's kind of harsh. I think everyone is just slightly confused as to what is going on really. I know I am and probably won't post until I've grasped what's happening.

Well not everyone is going to get the notifications at the exact same time, if at all unfortunately which is why this sort of thing can be difficult to pull off.

LittleShenanigans said:
I haven't slept in like five days and in between school and being sick I've been fucking up heaps so yeah. My brain isn't working..
You poor sick dear. I hope you are feeling better. If not drink lots of liquids!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You poor sick dear. I hope you are feeling better. If not drink lots of liquids!

[/QUOTE]
Corruption at its finest

The Suspicious Eye]His words not mine. I'm happy that Masako is going to wipe the floor with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5173-kaiawolf/ said:
@KaiaWolf[/URL] 's twins.
I'll look forward to their fight in the future! ^^

I have way too much planned for my girls… No clue if I'm gonna get the chance to do half of this stuff, but hey. One can hope X3

KaiaWolf said:
I'll look forward to their fight in the future! ^^
I have way too much planned for my girls… No clue if I'm gonna get the chance to do half of this stuff, but hey. One can hope X3
Lol yeah, I made Masako to be a bitch but a badass. I'm curious how she will fare against them.

I just adore your twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back