• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Leon will protect her, I promise you and he did promise her that no matter what, he would save her from anything.

@Quiet Is Violent

@KaiaWolf

Attack when people post, remember what I said about the first attack, about what would happen, then after the first attack go somewhere where Damian will find the girls. Once Damian does his thing, begin the invasion.

ModernRanger said:
@KaiaWolf
Attack when people post, remember what I said about the first attack, about what would happen, then after the first attack go somewhere where Damian will find the girls. Once Damian does his thing, begin the invasion.
Alright! just double checkin'~

Intro done! I'll wait 'til everyone's posted their positions and such, then attack in my next post! ^^

People, if you need to post please post now!

I am not going to force those who have been attentive to this roleplay to wait for someone who is being lazy to post.

A few of you have valid excuses others not so much. Post or we will carry on without you.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShurikenPhoenix said:
In Sweden we are 2 hours ahead of you :)
That wouldn't be near Stockholm then, I don't think. Isn't Stockholm only 1 hour ahead?. That's got to be a little bit more Easterly

@Quiet Is Violent

I know you gave me permission to control your character if need be but I am just not comfortable with it. Perhaps

@ShurikenPhoenix would be willing to do it. I feel like she would do a far better job then I, given she pulls off the bubbly personality of Hayley so well.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yay! Lol, Masako just barged into your room. I was going to have a funny changing moment till I realized Masako is blind.
CURSE YOU LACK OF SIGHT!
[/QUOTE]
LOL

Something you wanted to see? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back