[Overlord: Shards of Immortality] (OOC) Overlord - Discussion

Say, Wiz, is that... liking that I hear coming from Alisha's mind?:eek:

I don't know whether to be scared or honored... or irked at implicitly being called dumb lol

Tempest said:
Say, Wiz, is that... liking that I hear coming from Alisha's mind?:eek:
I don't know whether to be scared or honored... or irked at implicitly being called dumb lol
:D ! You should be scared and honored.

I would like to try one thing first, if Miz agrees, if that fails you can maaybe go up

Miz, we could be continuing the convo we started, about this thingie, if you don't mind

Meanwhile; Venore's just chatting in his chambers with Fesos, and his golem his guarding the door waiting for the elemental to respond. :D

*twiddles thumbs whilst people on the rooftops have trouble*

MishaDaGreat said:
I would like to try one thing first, if Miz agrees, if that fails you can maaybe go up
Miz, we could be continuing the convo we started, about this thingie, if you don't mind
Oh, that's right. Okay, then. We'll wait and see what happens.

I really really REALLY hope David took Eratio's advice and came up with him and Serene.

And I am NOT egotistical! *Flaunts hair in annoyance*

To be honest, David wouldn't really be of much magical assistance, considering within the span of about 30 mins, he created a MASSIVE display of a phoenix, got knocked out, threw a fireball, and created a lava elemental. Hes pretty tapped out.

He still got a nifty flaming sword though :3

Venore would love to help with his halberd, but hes currently preoccupied in his Chambers sipping tea or something.

In the meantime, Eratio's trying hard not to think dirty thoughts and save himself so that he can act on said dirty thoughts later.

TheSilentArtist said:
Whats the time difference from the event that happened at the gate to the event happening on the rooftop? :?
The event at the gate finished already. Everything is still happening on the rooftops and has taken longer due to all the talking. So if you were to walk into the rooftops from some where else you would see everything that is going on right now which are the latest posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back