[Overlord: Shards of Immortality] (OOC) Overlord - Discussion

Oh I have to find a good way to write down my next post. I have to totally describe whats going through her head right now.

*Facedesk* My gosh will SOMEONE please post in the Gate?! After what's just happened... how can you guys be taking so long?!

(Tempest impatient much? Yes.)

You guys are all forgetting Vitae, Tempest walking away like that.

YOU HAVE A DOWNED COMRADE!!! HELP HIM!

No worries, you have David! And Dullahan! And Deldoras! And Day...

We have too many people starting with D ._.

Sorry for not posting in a few days, caught a cold(Again :/ ) and I feel like crap. I'll try posting something today..hopefully..Was my avatar always animated?.. @_@

I.. don't know what to do with that bee and the plant-monster.. Zar'hesh is an assassin.. and i dunno if i should give up on the crystal or try to take it

Answer: You guys are soooooo screwed.

Although, if you could figure out... no, he'd probably manipulate the vines...

Best plan so far: Have Thraxis talk the creature to death. It might work!

Lol.....The Lava gains consciousness and begins acting on it's own because your too weak to command it.

Jk...or maybe..

[QUOTE="Commisar_gaunt]I'm powerful enough to command One Wiz, If I made more than that, then I could see that happening.

[/QUOTE]
I know, I'm just trolling you :)

Well, the elemental wisp Vitae summond has some tricks up his metophorical sleeve, don't judge a book by its cover. ;)

You guys are all waaaay too high and mighty, having fun with those silly-willy wisps. Somebody else please be a morbid little bad guy! I feeling so lonely being the only one who's seemed harsh... (besides Delrodas, but no one remembers him...)

Tempest said:
You guys are all waaaay too high and mighty, having fun with those silly-willy wisps. Somebody else please be a morbid little bad guy! I feeling so lonely being the only one who's seemed harsh... (besides Delrodas, but no one remembers him...)
That would have been one of the two characters I would have entered into the RP... but the woman won. >_>

I think my lizard is frustrated with that Plant-dude. wonder if the core shard is safe with those two after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back