Out of View(Highschool RP)

Leo smiled. "Yeah im getting kind of hungry too." he said. He held his arm out. "Would you care to join me to get a bite to eat?" he asked in a kind of joking maner.

Aria blushed a little, then took his arm. "jolly good. i do think i will have a spot of tea." she said using a British accent.

Leo smiled and began walking to the cafeteria. He looked at Aria and winked at her. "so aside from being gifted why are you here?" he asked.

"i will tell you later. i dont think this is the right time or place" she blushed at the wink, but frowned.

"its fine. i wouldnt mind telling you. just not now." she smiled again. "so, do they have cake here? i kinda have a sweet tooth."

Leo smiled slightly. "yeah I think they do." he said thinking. They got to the cafeteria. He pushed open the doors. "after you." he said.

"why thank you sir" she smiled, then walked up to the counter and ordered a strawberry shortcake, extra strawberries.

Leo smiled. He walked up and ordered orange sherbet. "mmm this stuff is going to be the death of me" he said licking his lips.

Aria popped a strawberry in her mouth. "these have got to be the best fruits ever grown." she smiles, "by the way," she added shyly, "do you have a phone? maybe i could text you sometime?"

Leo blushed a bit. "Uh yeah." he said reaching into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and wrote his number on it. "here you go. Text me when ever you feel." he said smiling.

"th-thanks" Aria smiled even brighter. i guess there is hope after all. "would you like to talk later? i want to tell you my story. if thats alright."

Leo nodded. "sure aria. I cab talk anytime you need to." he said. He took her hand into his and kissed it. "like I said just call and I'll be there." he said softly.

Aria turned bright red. "thank you." she said as the bell rang. "we share the nxt class, and its the last class of the day so lets talk after class, ok?" she couldnt stop smiling.

Leo turned to the kid. "excuse me?" he said getting up. "what did you just say?" he said. "I couldnt hear you from over here." he stepped closer to his table. He heard the bell rang. "you got lucky." he said turning back to Aria. "yeah we'll talk after class." he said. "come on I'll show you to class." he said holding out his hand.

Leo smiled. "don't mention it." he said leading her to class. "he was a jerk." he said. "sides I like you...a lot." he got softer at the end of the sentence.

"u-um. thanks." she blushed again. i like you too. should i tell you? i want you to here my story first. she thought to herself. she felt shy.

Leo smiled. "you're welcome." he said. They got to the class room. "here we are." he said pointing at the door. "after you." he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back