Out of Tower Chat

QuirkyAngel said:
Cat-hunter...is Seefi a cat? Does she hunts cats? O.o
Maybe. Or maybe not. It might be interesting to see different groups being formed this time around^^
Ok... cat-eared hunter. I don't think she hunts cats, so Sel is safe xD

Posted Evelyn in IC2:) Anyone who wants to chat/build connection with him/just visit shop is free to do so.

Rantos said:
He is in the workshop yeah?
Nope he's in his shop in the 20th floor. Well, more accurately, he's bellow it. Built beneath his shop is an underground maze. That's where he hides/stashes all his goodies^^

Last edited by a moderator:
So is his shop publicly known? Like, could I drop by as Ran? What does his shop look like? Is it just like a normal ye o'l timey shop?

Rantos said:
So is his shop publicly known? Like, could I drop by as Ran? What does his shop look like? Is it just like a normal ye o'l timey shop?
Sort of. It's well known by the people who know about it. More known by Rankers, since regulars can't really afford anything there(unless they come from a well off family), but all customers are welcomed if they can afford it. And yes he can. It's not exactly the cleanest business out there seeing as it doubles as a pawn shop, and has some rare items of questionable origins, but it's not hidden. As for as anyone knows, it's perfectly legal business on the 20th floor.

As for what it looks like...yeah...let's just go with small shop^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rantos

lol. The clerk is about as important as an unnamed npc with only a title and a gender. I have no idea what he looks like...so I'll leave that to your imagination. I suppose he could look cute. Feel free to have Ran flirt with the clerk if you wish (>u>)

*Has zero clue on what is going on but has been summoned anyway* They are on stand by sir! They will be in your hand before you can say Pickled Pepper!

Peaceswore said:
*Has zero clue on what is going on but has been summoned anyway* They are on stand by sir! They will be in your hand before you can say Pickled Pepper!
Thanks for being such a good sport lad...

Think we could get pickled pepper flavored golf balls?

QuirkyAngel said:
@Rantos
No really. I have no idea what you mean. I am an innocent lamb that's lost as to what shenanigan Ran plans to pull at Evelyn's shop.
Ran is just a huge creep so it's never just flirting with him.

Rantos said:

I was bored, I had the golf balls.... My path was set, and I didn't hesitate to take it.

And of course we can, I know a golf ball guy~

Rantos said:

I see...then I suppose Evelyn will have to protect his clerk.

Peaceswore said:
I was bored, I had the golf balls.... My path was set, and I didn't hesitate to take it.
And of course we can, I know a golf ball guy~
Your too good to me Pizza~

QuirkyAngel said:
I see...then I suppose Evelyn will have to protect his clerk.
You can try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back