Out of Tower Chat

It can develop like this: Ran cuts Illiam's hand and makes him fall from somewhere. Ran thinks he killed the guy. But Illiam is left barely alive, ''saved'' by Workshop scientists and then experimented on. Becomes a Living Ignition Weapon and somehow escapes.

latest

603598f83fda2aec3d0459c806a8fd03.jpg

98d802c75911fe8f544584d47dda0e481347644975_full.jpg

In unrelated news, I'm feeling a feeling, a feeling of a desire type sort, the desire to make one final character.

I'm not suicidal enough to start making them this late into the night but... I did think of a preview quote.

"Hey! I bet I can spar with you while doing a handstand! No, seriously! I swear on my maidenhood!"

I come back here and I see all sorts of mischievous planing going on! (:3)

Just so you know, if Helios does get a harem, Evelyn will not be joining. He's still peeved about his eyes (>u>)

Helios is heterosexual...so if he does get a harem...they will be women + a self-proclaimed male harem member (Ran).

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Helios is heterosexual...so if he does get a harem...they will be women + a self-proclaimed male harem member (Ran).

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha. That's cute.

You think Ran would let there be other members in Helios's harem.

Rantos said:
Hahaha. That's cute.
You think Ran would let there be other members in Helios's harem.
Yeah you do have a point... unless Helios gets fed up with Ran and brutally slaughters him while eating pizza.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Yeah you do have a point... unless Helios gets fed up with Ran and brutally slaughters him while eating pizza.

[/QUOTE]
The power of love would keep Ran alive.

@OverconfidentMagi @The One Eyed Bandit I've been thinking for a while, and I finally know how to make Tok deal with your characters xD . Sincerely I'm unsure how a spear strike or an arrow would affect Tok...I didn't specify exactly how durable he is (only mentioned that he's many times more durable than a human), but maybe I should. Hmm...let's say his skin is slightly more durable than that of a rhino.

As for how he'll fight against the cat-hunter...it will be something I always wanted to try...fighting with the limp bodies of his defeated opponents (} :) )

Cat-hunter...is Seefi a cat? Does she hunts cats? O.o

Rantos said:
I wonder if the Wrathfully Jokers will reassemble.
Maybe. Or maybe not. It might be interesting to see different groups being formed this time around^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back