Out of Tower Chat

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I-
-I'm not quite sure how to process this situation

[/QUOTE]
That's how I feel when I read Jistu Wa Watashi Wa sometimes...

025.png

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]That's how I feel when I read Jistu Wa Watashi Wa sometimes...
025.png

[/QUOTE]
I am so lost right now.

Azure Sky]It's ok. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19665-overconfidentmagi/ said:
@OverconfidentMagi[/URL] @QuirkyAngel @The One Eyed Bandit would you rather I post Keylow's reaction to Illiam, or wait until you guys make a post?
Whichever works best.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Side note: who here reads the Noblesse webtoon?

[/QUOTE]
I got pretty far in, but stopped...somewhere...

It hit me after I posted, that we should probably hurry up our 1-1 rping soon. We can let Daz join the others and have everyone else start posting regularly if they'd like.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky][media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
I've watched it. Thought the action was good, but the story went by too fast. The humor and character development was pushed to the side.

Though, for a 30 min OVA, it's not half bad =)

All right. I have a pretty good idea of what I'm supposed to write right now. But I can't concentrate at all >.<. Too tired.

I will post tomorrow.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]"Shinsoo is everything within the Tower. We need it to survive,but we can also get killed by it. That being said, little girl, this isn't even a test. It is a mandatory requirement. Those who cannot pass through the barrier without aid, wouldn't even be able to breathe properly once we get to the next stage, due to the Shinsoo density. In other words, please get out of the barrier and try to enter it again, without the aid of your Ignition Weapon" said Keylow to Selicity.

[/QUOTE]
Absolutely

rekt

Chayliel said:
he saw that plenty of people were outside of a forcefield and two were inside
There are actually 4 people inside the forcefield: Illiam, Keylow, Selicity (who will have to get out and try again), and Tok.

Posting for two characters at once is tiring ~_~

Also, what do you think of converting Hyeon to a Princess? I feel like having three irregulars in the party would be a bit... Overkill.

Half of this RP is going to be Illiam hugging Seefi and Selicity. Because I want to hug them, but I can't, so I will live vicariously though Illiam.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]On a side note: waiting to see Baam's new level of power xD

[/QUOTE]
YES PLEASE!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Waiting to see more Androssi(or... The princess formerly known as) x Baam.

[/QUOTE]
Androssi is awesome. Well...all of the Zahard princesses so far seem to be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back