Out of Tower Chat

if you had an usb adapter and an usb charger, you could use them together as an alternative to a classic pc charger xD

@Chayliel Before I make my next post I need to know how strong would you like Daz to be? For the record a White Steel Eel is simingly bigger than your average whale, so in theory it should weight about 200 metric tons. Of course, I won't let your character be that strong.

I guess I could accept a limit of 10 metric tons of lifting strength for Daz... Is that ok with you?

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]if you had an usb adapter and an usb charger, you could use them together as an alternative to a classic pc charger xD

[/QUOTE]
That's a good idea! Lets see if I have either!

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12440-chayliel/ said:
@Chayliel[/URL] Before I make my next post I need to know how strong would you like Daz to be? For the record a White Steel Eel is simingly bigger than your average whale, so in theory it should weight about 200 metric tons. Of course, I won't let your character be that strong.
I guess I could accept a limit of 10 metric tons of lifting strength for Daz... Is that ok with you?
I'm fine with as strong as you would like to make him. Because once he figures out a bit more about the tower and about Zahard, he will want to surpass him.

And the reason for his attack on the Eel, you don't need to be strong enough to lift the eel to just move it's direction a bit downwards, right? I can change it if you'd like though.

I might be slowing down for today's posting. Memorial Day. Feasting at my grandparents haha.

Chayliel said:
I'm fine with as strong as you would like to make him. Because once he figures out a bit more about the tower and about Zahard, he will want to surpass him.
And the reason for his attack on the Eel, you don't need to be strong enough to lift the eel to just move it's direction a bit downwards, right? I can change it if you'd like though.

I might be slowing down for today's posting. Memorial Day. Feasting at my grandparents haha.
Indeed, you do not need to be strong enough to lift the eel in order to change its direction. With 10-ton lifting strength you may manage to change its direction a little, but it would ultmately fail. I will mention that in my next post.

Oh...Daz is quite ambitous.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Indeed, you do not need to be strong enough to lift the eel in order to change its direction. With 10-ton lifting strength you may manage to change its direction a little, but it would ultmately fail. I will mention that in my next post.
Oh...Daz is quite ambitous.

[/QUOTE]
Yes yes. I expected it to fail, it's good motivation for even more power haha.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]
"Hey old guy, why did you make this test harder than the former one?" asked Helios. It was true, Illiam's test was easier.

[/QUOTE]
YOU THINK ILLIAM CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT?!?

Nah Daz was just unfortunate to annoy Headon. Which I did mention.

..but neither Daz nor Illiam would handle 2 of those beasts as noob Irregulars. Not yet.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Nah Daz was just unfortunate to annoy Headon. Which I did mention.
..but neither Daz nor Illiam would handle 2 of those beasts as noob Irregulars. Not yet.

[/QUOTE]
Yea I don't mind haha. I get to have some creative fun, you know? Taking on 2 beasts that could easily kill him, but still having to win so he gets accepted into the tower, unfortunately for Headon Hehe.

DEAR LORD!

I am so sorry guys, I am so sorry y'all had to wait for me for so long! I swear, this won't happen for another week at least! I swear on my Boy Scouts honor!

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Side note: who here reads the Noblesse webtoon?

[/QUOTE]
Does it count if I read the first page?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Randito~

Oh god no, that sounds like the name of a ship.

[/QUOTE]
Congrats! You just made my Waifu list~

Rantos said:
Does it count if I read the first page?
tumblr_nrhmk4eLmM1u1e5jeo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]
tumblr_nrhmk4eLmM1u1e5jeo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
AH! SCARY FACE GO AWAY!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I-
-I'm not quite sure how to process this situation

[/QUOTE]