Out of Tower Chat

@QuirkyAngel Hi!...?

I guess I could make an irregular that will just magically appear once the group goes up on the next level haha. I could make a before and after kind of post, you know?

All these Irregulars. Looks like I will have to step up my game to keep Illiam relevant.

*cracks fingers*

*cracks every bone in body*

Rantos said:
All these Irregulars. Looks like I will have to step up my game to keep Illiam relevant.
*cracks fingers*

*cracks every bone in body*
Please don't hurt yourself =P

Chayliel said:
@QuirkyAngel Hi!...?
I guess I could make an irregular that will just magically appear once the group goes up on the next level haha. I could make a before and after kind of post, you know?
Are you planning on making that character a ranker or someone still climbing the tower?

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Hmm...if you make an Irregular, you'd have to wait until the time skip or simply have him on the higher floors (like Bandit's multiple-personality character).

[/QUOTE]
Two irregulars on the same floor reminds me of Baam and Rachel. She's an irregular too I believe^^

OverconfidentMagi said:
All this talk of irregulars, but plain old regulars can be badass too.
Agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, there are many badass Regulars. My personal favourites amon the regulars up until now are Yuri, Androssi, all the Koon family members shown so far, Hwa Ryun, and last but not least Rak.

I would like to make a irregular still coming the tower.

I'm making an irregular for storyline purposes. I was going to make someone "unworthy" in Headon's eyes. If that's alright. I thought it would be a cool little thing to do. Have some creative fun, yes?

Chayliel said:
I would like to make a irregular still coming the tower.
I'm making an irregular for storyline purposes. I was going to make someone "unworthy" in Headon's eyes. If that's alright. I thought it would be a cool little thing to do. Have some creative fun, yes?
Hmm so someone like Rachel. If you make one like that I can insert that character in the main storyline by using Helios and a FUG guide.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Man Ran is gonna have a bad day if he runs into the two of them together...

[/QUOTE]
Maybe, but it wouldn't be an easy fight for any of them. Ran's ability to use Shinsoo as light particles would be very hard to deal with.

Rantos said:
@Azure Sky what were you thinking there relationship could be?
Intitially I thought he could be the Ranker which defeated Ran before he entered the Tower, but the years do not match. As an alternative...maybe he lost against Deltron on the 20th Floor and the guy said something to Ran, something which caused him depression and thus gave up on climbing until FUG showed up. You could add that in Ran's bio if you'd like. Unless you have another idea. Your choice.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Deltron on the 20th Floor and the guy said something to Ran, something which caused him depression and thus gave up on climbing until FUG showed up.

[/QUOTE]
Tbh, given the history between Zeharr and Ran that Rant and I figured out, this would the best kind of coincidence, lol.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Tbh, given the history between Zeharr and Ran that Rant and I figured out, this would the best kind of coincidence, lol.

[/QUOTE]
Ah it's nice when all the pieces fall into place xD

I don't mean to rush you, but I replied in the second IC. In case you forgot. No rush to post though!

Rantos said:
I don't mean to rush you, but I replied in the second IC. In case you forgot. No rush to post though!
Mmmm, I've not forgotten. I'm procrastinating on that a bit since it's not part of the main rp and it's low priority in terms of the rps I'm already behind in. But I'll get to it...soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back