Out of Tower Chat

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Oh, yeah! The episodes of the anime that're out are super good, so I started the manga yesterday. I'm already half way through it, haha.

[/QUOTE]
Oh so you haven't reached the ''brief yandere moment'' yet... Not gonna tell you by who > :D

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Do you mean over ya-know-who's brother?

[/QUOTE]
Oh no, not that. It has to do with oh-that's-truly-a-smile-I-wanna-protect.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Oh
I don't get it

BUT-

NOW I'M EXCITED

[/QUOTE]
I knew you would be.

Mind if I make a character or would it be too hard to start him up in the storyline? I recently started reading the manga and I'm in love.

Was planning on making an irregular. Would that be easier or harder to incorporate my character?

Thanks!

Hmm...if you make an Irregular, you'd have to wait until the time skip or simply have him on the higher floors (like Bandit's multiple-personality character).

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Because /plot/
jk

I dunno, maybe, as they are now though... They're at a standoff of beliefs, or at least Seefi is, as well as just being on bad terms. ._.

[/QUOTE]
There are people who become great friends even if they start on bad terms though. But , oh well, we'll just have to wait and see.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Hmm...if you make an Irregular, you'd have to wait until the time skip or simply have him on the higher floors (like Bandit's multiple-personality character).

[/QUOTE]
...Whoooo is in a state of CS Limbo right now...

...I should get on amending that

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back