Out of Tower Chat

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]The only english dubbed anime I ever watched was Dragonball xD .

[/QUOTE]
Then at least watch some of the clips from the dub on YouTube. Best dub of all time right there.

OverconfidentMagi said:
Then at least watch some of the clips from the dub on YouTube. Best dub of all time right there.
I did watch one or two dubbed ghost story vids on YT a while back, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Sorry for the long absence. I have a problem with my internet. Right now I am connected to a wifi spot far from home. My internet should return by Monday.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Sorry for the long absence. I have a problem with my internet. Right now I am connected to a wifi spot far from home. My internet should return by Monday.

[/QUOTE]
Dw about it, you'll be back right at the same time as Ranty ;P

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]So Illiam gets an animal girl harem?

[/QUOTE]
Are those actually fox ears on Seefi? Or is it some other canine?

I think they're fox ears.

10363.jpg

That kind of fox ears.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]So Illiam gets an animal girl harem?

[/QUOTE]
I am totally okay with this.

The One Eyed Bandit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10693-rantos/ said:
@Rantos[/URL]
So I thought you might like this [media]

[/media]
You know me so well~

@The One Eyed Bandit I wanted to know which of these 2 ideas you like better before I post:

1. Tok gets angry at Seefi's argument about 'reasons' and snaps, having a little speech about the subject at hand, while Seefi charges at him and makes him fall on his back, before the Ranker announces the next phase of the game.

2. Tok still gets angry and snaps, but before Seefi could push him down, his high reaction speed enables him to catch Seefie's hand and grip strongly, then have his little speech.

Which of these do you find more ...natural, so to say?

Eh, well, Tok has had the upper had pretty much the whole fight, so the latter seems more natural. Though, I wouldn't mind Seefi's last attack landing, considering the rest of them whiffed or did jack didly.

As for natural, though? Probably the second choice. Seefi is primarily a hunter, not a fighter, n'stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Eh, well, Tok has had the upper had pretty much the whole fight, so the latter seems more natural. Though, I wouldn't mind Seefi's last attack landing, considering the rest of them whiffed or did jack didly.
As for natural, though? Probably the second choice. Seefi is primarily a hunter, not a fighter, n'stuff.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm...ok. I'll use the fist choice with a bit of modifications here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back