Out of Soul Chat

I'll have a post up tonight for you guys. Not feeling it right now. Tired cause of the weather change. After i get some more sleep and go to my doctors appointment at 3 PST nad i should feel better after that. Sorry to make you wait @Deadeyelee

HI GUYS!!!

I'm sorry I've been a bit absent over the past few days. I have final exams coming up and I've been studying a lot and I've been distracted and I know none of these things are excuses but I am working on getting back on track and you guys can expect posts from me to keep things moving and keep things fun and all that jazz! Again, I'm sorry I haven't been around much and I'm gonna fix it!

Siren

Deadeyelee said:
O.o Kalin has so many decisions to make next post.
And one of them is really hard.
Jack hates hard decisions. That's why he has his dice.

Deadeyelee said:
that's fine. :3
I'm telling you right now, Kalin wants to roll that die. we will see what happens
Kalin's seriously gonna let Jack roll the die? O.o

If he's not dragged off by miss Sparks, he will absolutely roll the dice. He believes it's just as logical as letting other people choose for him except when it comes to matters of Morality

Edit: I feel an explanation is needed for this thought process. In his eyes Fate/God/Karma decided which side comes face up, and at this point, clinging to the fact there's some type of plan or system to the world is what is keeping him from being an immovable fatalist heap of depression and easy pickings for Madness.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe Did you want me to list your characters as partners on the roster or would you like me to list them as 2 separate, meisterless characters?
I would say list them as separate and meisterless characters, or somehow list them both as the bond meister for the other, as they're both able to use each other but aren't a full pair as they might wind up getting themselves a meister to use both of them later on.

In other words, probably the former option if my list, latter of yours :x

Sergeant Sass] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20664-pariah-stark/ said:
@Pariah Stark[/URL] Did you want to do anything with Aeryn and Lexie? I feel like they've been quiet for a while but I'm not sure what they could do.
I was considering them go shopping, or maybe a scene where they end their days with her meeting up with the others for shopping and Aeryn going to work out. Either or would be fine.

I was more interested in if you wanted to try and pull together for a mission, if all four necessary parties involved were willing. :P A secret date in Paris might make for the next big romantic scheme.

Deadeyelee said:
If he's not dragged off by miss Sparks, he will absolutely roll the dice. He believes it's just as logical as letting other people choose for him except when it comes to matters of Morality.
I see...Jack and Kalin will probably be very good friends then.

The snow outside is the best snow ever.

1. Early dismissal which was awesome.

2. It's big and fluffy and falling down like it's Fantasia out there

3. I'm serious. This is some Hallmark level snow.

4. Just saying that if I bumped into a cute girl in this snow like a stereotypical anime/romcom meetcute, I would not be surprised.

MelodyRabbit said:
Can I join
Anyone is welcome to submit a character. Please read the rules and the lore at minimum and note that we only accept characters on the weekends. Other than that, go for it!

Cephalo said:
The snow outside is the best snow ever.
1. Early dismissal which was awesome.

2. It's big and fluffy and falling down like it's Fantasia out there

3. I'm serious. This is some Hallmark level snow.

4. Just saying that if I bumped into a cute girl in this snow like a stereotypical anime/romcom meetcute, I would not be surprised.
If you didnt marry after a meet like that. i would be disappointed.

Deadeyelee said:
I'm so tempted to post.
You post before @Kaine finishes his and posts, and I have a feeling you won't live to see the next day...

@Zenaida I just had too. As much as it seems like the characters are all over the place, they really are for a reason. Their obnoxiousness is them trying to be different and more lighthearted at a new school. Sarah is the loving take care of everyone character, Lauren is the clumsy, always wants to have someone close to her, and both of them are very protective of each other and their friends. Enough so people found it scary before so they tend to not have friends, thus they are over trying to make Jack and Dakota their friend =x Sigh. Wonder how it will turn out.

'Tis all good. 'Kota, if it weren't for the twins and their sandwich incident, would probably have spent her entire year avoiding even attempting to make friends as much as possible. :P As you could probably already tell. Though it will be interesting to see how it plays out between all of them.

Zenaida said:
'Tis all good. 'Kota, if it weren't for the twins and their sandwich incident, would probably have spent her entire year avoiding even attempting to make friends as much as possible. :P As you could probably already tell. Though it will be interesting to see how it plays out between all of them.
now its just a question of what it takes to get Kota to move in with them >D?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back