Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]....Ah, well when you two are planning a character's demise, I am trying to set deadlines for me to post to no avail.
Edit 1:Speaking of Demise, I forgot I had a Geometry Test tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
There's no need to hurry. Post when you can and anywhere you want. I'm sure all our character's will get a chance to meet at some point.

My second character's first post, when I get around to making her, will probably be in the dispensary :)

@Deadeyelee That may not be the interaction you were hoping for, but i think its a good intro, what you do is up to you now. :P

@QuirkyAngel UGH i tried to get more with Jack but i didn't know what to do >.<; Sowwy

@Zenaida Try not to make Lauren Pee herself depending what Kota decides to do to her. haha

@DaughterofAthena I just realized, i have already enjoyed your RP more than any rp ive been in in probably YEARS of being here. You and your mod team are amazing. <3<3<3

Kaine said:
@Deadeyelee That may not be the interaction you were hoping for, but i think its a good intro, what you do is up to you now. :P
@QuirkyAngel UGH i tried to get more with Jack but i didn't know what to do >.<; Sowwy

@Zenaida Try not to make Lauren Pee herself depending what Kota decides to do to her. haha

@DaughterofAthena I just realized, i have already enjoyed your RP more than any rp ive been in in probably YEARS of being here. You and your mod team are amazing. <3<3<3
No worries. It was a good post.

MRW Jack scores all the points with Kalin on their first freaking interaction. You did that on purpose, didn't you? If it was an accident I'd be equally amazed.

Anyways, Kalin's first impression of Jack is like, 105 out of 100, would trust to lead blindfolded through a minefield. So good job >.>

Deadeyelee said:
MRW Jack scores all the points with Kalin on their first freaking interaction. You did that on purpose, didn't you? If it was an accident I'd be equally amazed.
Anyways, Kalin's first impression of Jack is like, 105 out of 100, would trust to lead blindfolded through a minefield. So good job >.>
It was an accident. I swear.

Deadeyelee said:
He spoke softly to himself, reaching into his pocket to rub his thumb against the silk kerchief in his pocket.
I thought this or my CS might have tipped you off. But good job then, I guess xD .

Deadeyelee said:
I thought this or my CS might have tipped you off. But good job then, I guess xD .
lol. I have no idea what the significance of the handkerchief is.

Jack was gonna give him a either a hankie or tissue for his nose. Just figured hankie was more Jack's style ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp. Then I guess the dice just rolled in Jack's favor today.

Now Kalin is going to desperately try to get Jack to like him. which might annoy him. Poor little Kalin isn't very good at this

Mmm. Then I guess a reaction is in order. Wasn't sure if I should continue posting Jack in the auditorium, or move the days forward a bit for him, to say he at least had a few days of soul education before joining a mission...

Fair enough. I didn't mean to be an inconvenience at all. Which mission were you thinking of taking? Or did I missinterpret?

Deadeyelee said:
Fair enough. I didn't mean to be an inconvenience at all. Which mission were you thinking of taking? Or did I missinterpret?
You're not an inconvenience! D:

I'm planning on Jack joining the 'catching a troublemaker' mission at some point. I have plans you see, about Jack losing his most precious item to the little imp =P.

May not be able to post today. It depends on how well everything goes with speech contest and whatnot.

Deadeyelee said:
O.o
If something made off with Joanne's Kerchief, Kalin...oh dear...there are two ways that could go.
Everyone has something important that is small. I think id have to lose on twin for them to really freak out. xD

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. I think I enjoy torturing Jack a little too much. Plus it's good for character development^^
Panties, that is all. Nah seriously though. I keep that to a minimum cause its totally a guy stereo type. I know women are very VERY conscious about showing off such things.

Though I could see him being very upset if he lost his die. Maybe his next once should be a D20?

Zenaida said:
May not be able to post today. It depends on how well everything goes with speech contest and whatnot.
Best of luck! We are cheering for you! :3:3:3

Ariettie said:
i went to my moms... What I miss?
Not sure, refering to the auditorium, or the hell in the cafeteria?

On another note, "Good Morning!"

I just realized I handed Kalin over to the Twins pretty much. I'm more than mildly concerned about what they could talk him into.

Kaine said:
Everyone has something important that is small. I think id have to lose on twin for them to really freak out. xD
Panties, that is all. Nah seriously though. I keep that to a minimum cause its totally a guy stereo type. I know women are very VERY conscious about showing off such things.

Though I could see him being very upset if he lost his die. Maybe his next once should be a D20?

Best of luck! We are cheering for you! :3:3:3

Not sure, refering to the auditorium, or the hell in the cafeteria?

On another note, "Good Morning!"
Um... Prety much everything...

colbert-celebration-dance-o.gif

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Also why? owo

[/QUOTE]
I haven't posted at all on here. O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back