Out of Soul Chat

Hey folks happy to be accepted into the group. Also fun-fact I didn't know until a couple of seconds ago:
When you are sent a pm from the Rpnation account and it pops up on mobile in most cases it something like this

Nenma Takashi has started a conversation or Nenma Takashi has started a conversation. When Rpnation does it here's what it looks like.

has started a conversation.

So here I am thinking. "Woah what super crazy important/cursed message did I just get." Only for it to tell me I've been accepted into the group.....not like that isn't super crazy important and or cursed?

The roster has once again been updated! Two pending meister applications have been accepted since the last update and that is now reflected on the roster page! Yay!

Sorry it took so long before I could converse soul to soul with you all in this nice chatroom. (More pages that every book i read in life if I'm being honest.) I have a question relating to student balance. well, is everyone on the rooster going to be participating? if so I was wondering if they were going to be less weapons that meisters so I could just bring in a pair.

Sorry it took so long before I could converse soul to soul with you all in this nice chatroom. (More pages that every book i read in life if I'm being honest.) I have a question relating to student balance. well, is everyone on the rooster going to be participating? if so I was wondering if they were going to be less weapons that meisters so I could just bring in a pair.
The roster contains everyone who to my knowledge still intends on sticking around.

You are more than welcome to create a weapon and meister pair!

Howdy all. Just threw my character into the application folder. She's from an old Soul Eater rp I did awhile back so it was easy to remember the details about her.​

So what is the lay of the land at the moment? Any events of note that even a new student would be aware of? What should I know about when i'm given the greenlight to make my first post (aside from the anime/manga that is lol)?

(aside from the anime/manga that is lol)
First of all, this is an alternate universe (AU) rp so nothing from the anime and/or manga ever actually happened. Basically take the beginning of the world and send it off in a different direction than the one canon went and that's us.

So what is the lay of the land at the moment? Any events of note that even a new student would be aware of?
Read this announcement. It explains the current situation fairly well and if you have any questions beyond that, you should be good to go.

First of all, this is an alternate universe (AU) rp so nothing from the anime and/or manga ever actually happened. Basically take the beginning of the world and send it off in a different direction than the one canon went and that's us.

Read this announcement. It explains the current situation fairly well and if you have any questions beyond that, you should be good to go.

Ooooh, classes canceled and I haven't even been to orientation yet lol. I assumed this was an AU, it's usually a nice way of using the setting without concerning yourself with the canon plot points. I was more referring to the anime/manga in terms of understanding how the world works and the specific jargon involved (like DWMA, EAT and NOT, Meister and Weapon, ect).

Yay!

*Celebrates*
Well, I promised characters, and there they are. Do as much criticism as you wish, I'm sure there's something that I'll need to change with how much I rushed a few key details. Just make sure they can't hear you talk about them, because Senya'll get sad if she learns she's not up to par. Don't want Hinako killing me because someone else made Senya cry.

Also, I didn't take the time to check what nicknames are that characters have, so hopefully my choices are both available :P

MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

Welcome to Soul Eater: The Perfect Order! Our roleplay rules can be found in the Student Handbook and the character skeleton is within the Characters subforum. The roster in the characters subforum is mostly up to date as well as far as I know.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have and there should be someone around who can answer them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back