Out of Soul Chat

Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Susanoo Susanoo

Welcome to the RP! Feel free to ask questions here in the OOC if you have any and someone should be able to help you. The Student Handbook (aka: the rules of the rp) are in the Death Index and the character skeleton is in the Characters forum. Those are the two pages you should need in order to get started.

Hi guys!

Just a brief announcement/update from me…

I know that per the most recent announcement (which you can read here), the seminar classes were supposed to begin as of yesterday. I’m posting here now and tagging everyone to let them know that within the IC threads, it will remain the morning before classes start until I’m able to get some posts in in the Death Room with Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen and thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl because those Death Room posts which have not happened yet are important to one of the seminar classes actually happening appropriately. If the delay in waiting on those two gets to be too much, I will develop a way to make the seminar classes work without it, but for now, I’m not in too much of a rush.

It seems like there are a lot of fun things unfolding in many of the location threads for the morning of the seminar classes and if you haven’t yet gotten involved, I highly encourage you to do so! DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo is eager to introduce as many people to Igor as she can so if you don’t know what else to do, go to the stairway for shenanigans there. Breakfast is being served in the Cafeteria thread as well so that would be a good place to go to meet people and interact.

This delay in starting the seminar classes should also be a good thing for our many new members in the rp. It will give them time to get introduction posts in before the classes start and it gives, Quirky Duck and Hana Duck chances to get them all accepted before the seminar classes begin. If you recently applied, expect to get a PM either today or tomorrow in regards to your character application and in the meantime, please read through the announcement linked in the first paragraph of this post to know what’s going on at the DWMA in the current IC day. You’re also welcome and encouraged to chat here in the Out of Soul chat. Even though you’re not accepted yet, you can still start planning potential partnerships.

Please, anyone at all, let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be delighted to answer. Thanks for being an awesome rp group!

Astralworks Astralworks JayeTheKat JayeTheKat CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Deadeyelee Deadeyelee Chak Chak Exanis Exanis Hanarei Hanarei Jade Emperor Jade Emperor KageYuuki KageYuuki Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Solarknight Solarknight Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Noxx Hollow Noxx Hollow Phayne Phayne MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Refaulted Refaulted Shnuydude Shnuydude simj26 simj26 Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs SummerWolf SummerWolf Susanoo Susanoo The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Zenaida Zenaida

Hi guys!

Just a brief announcement/update from me…

I know that per the most recent announcement (which you can read here), the seminar classes were supposed to begin as of yesterday. I’m posting here now and tagging everyone to let them know that within the IC threads, it will remain the morning before classes start until I’m able to get some posts in in the Death Room with Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen and thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl because those Death Room posts which have not happened yet are important to one of the seminar classes actually happening appropriately. If the delay in waiting on those two gets to be too much, I will develop a way to make the seminar classes work without it, but for now, I’m not in too much of a rush.

It seems like there are a lot of fun things unfolding in many of the location threads for the morning of the seminar classes and if you haven’t yet gotten involved, I highly encourage you to do so! DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo is eager to introduce as many people to Igor as she can so if you don’t know what else to do, go to the stairway for shenanigans there. Breakfast is being served in the Cafeteria thread as well so that would be a good place to go to meet people and interact.

This delay in starting the seminar classes should also be a good thing for our many new members in the rp. It will give them time to get introduction posts in before the classes start and it gives, Quirky Duck and Hana Duck chances to get them all accepted before the seminar classes begin. If you recently applied, expect to get a PM either today or tomorrow in regards to your character application and in the meantime, please read through the announcement linked in the first paragraph of this post to know what’s going on at the DWMA in the current IC day. You’re also welcome and encouraged to chat here in the Out of Soul chat. Even though you’re not accepted yet, you can still start planning potential partnerships.

Please, anyone at all, let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be delighted to answer. Thanks for being an awesome rp group!

Astralworks Astralworks JayeTheKat JayeTheKat CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Deadeyelee Deadeyelee Chak Chak Exanis Exanis Hanarei Hanarei Jade Emperor Jade Emperor KageYuuki KageYuuki Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Solarknight Solarknight Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Noxx Hollow Noxx Hollow Phayne Phayne MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Refaulted Refaulted Shnuydude Shnuydude simj26 simj26 Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs SummerWolf SummerWolf Susanoo Susanoo The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Zenaida Zenaida
Man. I'm gonna be honest and say that this post will be the *death* of me.

Oops. Sorry for that pun. *Curse* my love for horrible jokes. It itches more than poison *Ivy* Still, ya gotta admit. I really do em *Justice*. Even if my friends turn *pink* from embarrassment for talking to me in the first place. Well, I better *Book* it before you guys get angry and put me in *Bandages*.

Oops. Sorry for that pun. *Curse* my love for horrible jokes. It itches more than poison *Ivy* Still, ya gotta admit. I really do em *Justice*. Even if my friends turn *pink* from embarrassment for talking to me in the first place. Well, I better *Book* it before you guys get angry and put me in *Bandages*.
*Slow clapping*

Oh so this is what it feels like to die inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back