Out of Soul Chat

Just a comment because I've been following along... soul resonance likely doesn't work when you've literally just met someone. In fact, it really shouldn't because the two characters wouldn't be at all familiar with each others' wavelengths.

Shnuydude Shnuydude

Im aware. i was gonna have Lucas hurt himself if they tried, he's rushing it because hes excited and hes never had a partner hes worked well with so he doesn't really fully understand how resonance works.

Im aware. i was gonna have Lucas hurt himself if they tried, he's rushing it because hes excited and hes never had a partner hes worked well with so he doesn't really fully understand how resonance works.
Sounds fair enough! I just wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet

It seems that Ravyn's partner keeps going missing. Just testing to see if Luxe still exists...
You're right, Im sorry. I was in the middle of a post for the cafeteria but then finals and general life nonsense distracted me. I'll finish this project I'm doing and then see if I can get a post out. KageYuuki KageYuuki I apologize for the radio silence. I'm goimg to try and get better with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back