Out of Soul Chat

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Lady Warlock Lady Warlock JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Zenaida Zenaida QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Deadeyelee Deadeyelee

BOOP! Catching Troublemaker should be wrapping up, so feel free to come up with your last ditch plan on catching him. He doesn't got much left as far as energy and all so a nice team effort should be able to finally put him down... just make sure to get a good hold on him... he is very slippery... and icky... *cringe* I'd not want to hold him but hey... someone has to do it!
A job no one wants to do you say?! *Throws Virgo at Gremlin*

AAA! I promise I'm here. School and work kind of killed me, but I'm working on posts still. I'll be posting for Troublemaker mission at least today I promise... I know I've said that before but this time for real. ;-;

Edit: I tried... Not my best work ever... That post just... Idk. I had a hard time figuring out how to write that one. ;-;

Last edited:
I... uh... guess I'm kinda alive? I'd about given this up for dead tbh >>
not dead...

Not Dead...

NOT DEAD!!!!

Nope. xD

This rp is very much alive. Nursing school just tried to eat me and swallow me whole is all. Now that I'm officially graduating next weekend and nearly done with everything, I'm doing everything I possibly can to get things moving again!

All the missions are officially complete. People should definitely interact in the DWMA threads while I get the main story ready to go!

Last edited:
Transparent Transparent F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Phayne Phayne Ariel Ariel simj26 simj26 SummerWolf SummerWolf Weissplus Weissplus

Hey guys! I’m just tagging everyone who’s on my member list who I haven’t seen or heard from in a while. I’m hoping to get things moving again soon with a “main story” thread in which everyone will be involved and it helps with planning if I know who’s actually intending on being around for it. If you’re still interested in being in the rp, please let me know and feel free to post in any of the DWMA threads. If you’d rather not partake in this rp any longer, please let me know that as well!

:/ I'm interested in staying. Been waiting to hear about whether Saizo has been approved or not :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back