Out of Soul Chat

DWMA Attendance List
MeisterMeister’s PlayerMeister’s RankWeapon PartnerWeapon’s PlayerWeapon’s Type
Ivy Landvik thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl 3-StarDemetri Voclain thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl Battle Axe
Malacai Grave Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen 3-StarIsaac Perinnin Stormborn Targaryen Stormborn Targaryen Chain Whip
Aiko Selmatu Hanarei Hanarei 2-StarGrace and Erica Taghan CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Twin Battleaxes
Jessyka Volontari Lady Warlock Lady Warlock 2-StarNoneN/AN/A
Keziah Swan Lady Warlock Lady Warlock 2-StarWarren Langston Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Morningstar
Daemon Alexanders Refaulted Refaulted 1-StarZyra Harriot Refaulted Refaulted Chain Blade
Drago Tessel JayeTheKat JayeTheKat 1-StarNoneN/AN/A
Honey Mitskuni DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo 1-StarIgor DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo Buzzaxe
Jason Daniels Exanis Exanis 1-StarAlexis Traynor Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Bo Staff
Luxe Rosenfield Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet 1-StarRavyn Cooper KageYuuki KageYuuki Sniper Rifle
Mattias O’Fleur Deadeyelee Deadeyelee 1-StarJayce Hammerkin Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Khopesh
Dakota Eimear Zenaida Zenaida NOTKassana Silverstream Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Slingshot
Jack Trinity QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel NOTKalin Mickleson Deadeyelee Deadeyelee Short Sword
Virgo Capri Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs NOTNaia Mahi’ai JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Bone Dagger
NoneN/AN/AAdrika Cooper Zenaida Zenaida Brass Knuckles
NoneN/AN/AAlexander MacArthur CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Railgun
NoneN/AN/AElla Trinity QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Chakram
NoneN/AN/ANeil Cyclamen Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Scythe

If you are tagged in this post, please look the roster over. If you find anything that is incorrect, please let me know ASAP. Specifically for Zenaida, I'm not sure if we discussed keeping Kassana and Dakota together or not, but for now I have them together because they were together on their previous mission. What happens next is still open for discussion if you'd like it to be. I'm more than willing to keep them together or have them go their separate ways.

I... have a funny feeling Ravyn's flying solo again
Okey.

Let's give Kalin Scarlet a little time to check in though. I think quite a few people thought this was dead for a while there and I'm truly not going to let it get that quiet again. We might get a few stragglers to flock back.

So I've been very lacking in the product side of my time spent here in this RP. Twice I've not provided on characters I promised completion of, and even longer I've been MIA with my two existing characters due to having lost my interest in them back when I played them. I'd be willing to keep trying at this and hopefully get a character (or two, since I wanted to make two both times I failed to provide) up, but I'd likely need to be reminded because I just lose track of time and progress with characters anymore, thus forgetting to make them entirely.

((Up to you all if you want to try the effort of reminding me if I don't get a character done. No guarantee it'll ensure any completion of a character.))

So I've been very lacking in the product side of my time spent here in this RP. Twice I've not provided on characters I promised completion of, and even longer I've been MIA with my two existing characters due to having lost my interest in them back when I played them. I'd be willing to keep trying at this and hopefully get a character (or two, since I wanted to make two both times I failed to provide) up, but I'd likely need to be reminded because I just lose track of time and progress with characters anymore, thus forgetting to make them entirely.

((Up to you all if you want to try the effort of reminding me if I don't get a character done. No guarantee it'll ensure any completion of a character.))
How often would you like reminders? I can definitely keep poking you about making characters; I just need to know how often is too often so that I don't become a bother.

thatonespacytallgirl thatonespacytallgirl Hanarei Hanarei CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Refaulted Refaulted JayeTheKat JayeTheKat DonquixoteDoflamingo DonquixoteDoflamingo Exanis Exanis Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Deadeyelee Deadeyelee Zenaida Zenaida QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

If anyone is looking for things to do post-mission completion, characters are welcome to join Jayce and Felix on the physical fitness field or to join into the situation that’s brewing in the Cafeteria. KageYuuki KageYuuki ‘s character is also playing beautiful music in the auditorium if you’d like your character to check that out instead.

Anyone seeking or needing medical attention after their mission can head to the Dispensary. Nadia is there and prepared to treat any sort of injury that she might be capable of addressing.

How often would you like reminders? I can definitely keep poking you about making characters; I just need to know how often is too often so that I don't become a bother.
Really, just one reminder in about a week if I don't at least put up a WIP character sheet. If I don't get a character done by then, chances are I'll never get one done by my own motivation.

Specifically for Zenaida, I'm not sure if we discussed keeping Kassana and Dakota together or not, but for now I have them together because they were together on their previous mission. What happens next is still open for discussion if you'd like it to be. I'm more than willing to keep them together or have them go their separate ways.
I am totally cool with Kassana and Dakota staying a partnership after the mission. I feel like they can both help each other out in the long run and they match well. I think they could eventually be pretty close. That and 'Kota will be overjoyed to have actually been able to be helpful for once thanks to Kassana. xD

Hey guys! I’m just tagging everyone who’s on my member list who I haven’t seen or heard from in a while. I’m hoping to get things moving again soon with a “main story” thread in which everyone will be involved and it helps with planning if I know who’s actually intending on being around for it. If you’re still interested in being in the rp, please let me know and feel free to post in any of the DWMA threads. If you’d rather not partake in this rp any longer, please let me know that as well!
I am definitely still interested in being a part of this roleplay. I know I've kind of have multiple streaks of not being around, but I hope to be able to stick around better this time. Jaiya just has a little bit left to finish... I think... I should have that done soon but.. if you happen to notice I haven't said anything about her completion, or done any work in general, by Tuesday-ish..please do remind me. I am quite forgetful and ten to one if she's not done by then it probably means I forgot again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back