Out of Soul Chat

Nothing ever goes as planned here. 

*Cries while hugging a picture of Gremlin-Kun*

I never said I had a plan. I just said I was hoping. Because working together on something would be good bonding, and I know Erica's not going to do anything stupid, so if something were to go wrong to make them dislike each other more, it wouldn't come from me, and I don't think that's something an outside environment really has that much control over.

Peek.gif

I never said I had a plan. I just said I was hoping. Because working together on something would be good bonding, and I know Erica's not going to do anything stupid, so if something were to go wrong to make them dislike each other more, it wouldn't come from me, and I don't think that's something an outside environment really has that much control over.

; ~ ; *Sniffles* We-Well. That's good. I'm happy for ya buddy. 

*Throws tomato inside window*

*Prepares for some Code Geass level "How is that even possible" misunderstandings*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back