Out of Soul Chat

@Deadeyelee

This is the theme song I imagine for the Dice and Galahad duo should they ever become EAT^^

Or at least, whenever they get over their personal problems, Jack gets his die back, and Kalin gets an attitude~

Like it lots.
though Kalin needs a few SUCCESSFUL missions before he becomes that kind of confident

Heh. True. Not sure if I want Kalin to be that kind of confident. 

Jack can supply the confidence and attitude once he gets his die back. Kalin can supply hardwork, morals, and heroism. All together for Team Galadice. Or dicelahad^^

Heh. True. Not sure if I want Kalin to be that kind of confident. 

Jack can supply the confidence and attitude once he gets his die back. Kalin can supply hardwork, morals, and heroism. All together for Team Galadice. Or dicelahad^^

Yeah! Team galadice is THE BOMB! hahahaha-*Is waiting for the post that'll make me cry*

What's up guys?

Your awesomeness and my respect for you. 

What's up guys?

Taxes.

obama-finger-gun.jpg

Well if you follow that logic, then awesomeness is a spectrum that measures from John Cena to none at all. I'm on that none at all end of the spectrum.

Awesomeness, like beauty, is one of those things that can't be measured objectively. For example...who's John Cena?

>.> 

*Looks at @Will* Something you need to tell us, bud?

I can't dry a lake with a tissue, Quirks.

*tries to think of something that could dry a lake*

The sun? God? The Death God..?

Awesomeness, like beauty, is one of those things that can't be measured objectively. For example...who's John Cena?

*tries to think of something that could dry a lake*

The sun? God? The Death God..?

*Remembers that it was the death god that wanted the gremlin in the first place. Sits in a corner and sulks*

You guys here can officially expect me to return to action on... Friday... nope. Wait a second. I work a lot on Friday. 

Let's try Saturday and see how well that goes. Sorry things have been so slow guys. Finals are drowning me. 

You guys here can officially expect me to return to action on... Friday... nope. Wait a second. I work a lot on Friday. 

Let's try Saturday and see how well that goes. Sorry things have been so slow guys. Finals are drowning me. 

Take your time and study hard. We'll still be here when you're back =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back