Out of Soul Chat

Hello from the Land of Popcorn, everyone. How you all doing this fine day?

Well... hmm... I was supposed to be studying, and now I'm just interwebs browsing while I postpone getting ready for a party I last minute decided to go to. 

I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. 

Probably bad. 

At least I only need a 61% on my Monday final to pass... 

Hello from the Land of Popcorn, everyone. How you all doing this fine day?

Alright I suppose.

Working on finding the motivation to practice flute solo I have to perform in one week.  And procrastinating on homework.

Well... hmm... I was supposed to be studying, and now I'm just interwebs browsing while I postpone getting ready for a party I last minute decided to go to. 

I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. 

Probably bad. 

At least I only need a 61% on my Monday final to pass... 

Ew, finals...just wing it like how I do. :] Is it a banging party, yo?

I was doing fine until you got here...is what I would say if I didn't freaking enjoy your presence. 

That's a first. Someone enjoys my presence? Well hot dog. 

Alright I suppose.

Working on finding the motivation to practice flute solo I have to perform in one week.  And procrastinating on homework.

Oooo. A flutootist, as my dad calls them. Aways seemed so difficult to play. That's why I did the trumpet. :]

Oooo. A flutootist, as my dad calls them. Aways seemed so difficult to play. That's why I did the trumpet. :]

It's not actually all that difficult to play once you get past the complexity that is actually getting sound out of it. That's not fun.

Just wing a nursing final...? Uhm... only if I want to fail. 

It should be a fun party, though. A friend of mine is graduating after this week. 

Oh, right. You do nursing. Nevermind. Don't wing it. Study. I can't study because I have no study habits. And that sounds like fun. Congratulations to your friend. 

It's not actually all that difficult to play once you get past the complexity that is actually getting sound out of it. That's not fun.

Still. All those buttons and levers...it's like a mad scientists labrotatory.

Ew, finals...just wing it like how I do. :] Is it a banging party, yo?

That's a first. Someone enjoys my presence? Well hot dog. 

:3 I enjoy everyone's presence! 

Still. All those buttons and levers...it's like a mad scientists labrotatory.

You have a point there... I honestly can't remember the correct fingerings for some notes half the time. Then try to play fast like half the songs out there tell ya to do and it's death.  

by the babbity bop, are people waiting for the update before posting?

I'm pretty sure Sand Dunes and Nightmares has just been very slow moving. I was kinda waiting on @Xenoxx, but he hasn't logged in in a while (I have recently discovered this) and so I'm probably just going to be moving it forward when I have time which should be in the middle of this coming week at the latest. 

; - ; It's not as fun if it's almost everyone's fault

True. The blame game's only fun when there's someone to blame.

Kalin is going to be studying bombs after this. He didn't know he was supposed to study bombs. He let down everyone, clearly. 

Kalin blaming himself saddens me. But him studying bombs amuses me.

@DaughterofAthena

Do your best Athena. Don't settle for 61%. Shoot for the stars.

@Zenaida

It was a good post.

@Will

Hi Will.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure Sand Dunes and Nightmares has just been very slow moving. I was kinda waiting on @Xenoxx, but he hasn't logged in in a while (I have recently discovered this) and so I'm probably just going to be moving it forward when I have time which should be in the middle of this coming week at the latest. 

Sorry for the double post. I just was curious. Felt good posting for Daemon, so I wanted to do it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back