Out of Soul Chat

Hi guys! I have to study for final exams this weekend so my ability to do things is going to be very scattered/nonexistent... just as a heads up for everyone here. 

On another note, though, I am probably (hopefully) going to try to clean up the HP a bit in preparation for the update coming in about a week or so unless it gets pushed back again. This means I'm going through the member list and I'm going to remove members who don't actually participate anymore. If you are tagged in the list below and you would still like to be a part of this rp, you must comment your intent to stick around here in the OOC within the next week and then you will have two weeks to either make a character, make edits to your already posted character or post IC (whatever the case may be). It is very disorganized to have people on the member list who have not actually done anything and I would like to have a more organized rp. 

@Judeauofaltrades @BunBun The Bunny @Xenoxx @Xena @Plasma @AllTheFangirlThings @WrathSama17 @Genon @AnnoDomini @Keanehandiam @TheWeirdPhilosopher @Vii @simj22

You know what's hilarious? All any one had to do was cut the ends off the dynamite and throw the sticks elsewhere. If it were nitro, or TNT it would have been difficult, but dynamite? Nope. Ez pezee 

If only Kalin knew what a blasting cap looks like^^ It would've given him more confidence in their ability to defuse the bomb. Sad to say neither Naia nor Virgo inspire such confidence either.

So, how 'bout that State of Souls?

I'm going to be poking my brother to post sometime this week. He's been busy with homework, but if I poke him enough, he'll find time. 

Also, because I'm posting something here, I've another note to add. @Exanis Your partner for Sand Dunes and Nightmares seems to have vanished on us. He hasn't logged in to GP since February 5th. Do you have any preference for adding another person into the prompt or going partnerless? I can add Warren if needed. I know that would probably be the worst possible combination, but it'd be fun, I'm sure. xD 

I can also have Lexie get a random call that she's needed. Where would the fun in that be, though!? xD

Thirty-something seconds. Talking eats up seconds after all^^

And Jack kicked it like a soccer ball. I only put football because he's British :P

If only Kalin knew what a blasting cap looks like^^ It would've given him more confidence in their ability to defuse the bomb. Sad to say neither Naia nor Virgo inspire such confidence either.

Naia... Doesn't even know what a bomb is... Nor what it does really... So yeah. She would not have been any help even if they had tried to diffuse it.

I am... Not happy with that 'Kota post. But I was really, really unsure what to write. So that's what came out of it. >.< 

I'll post for Adrika a little later, probably tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be better.

Kalin is going to be studying bombs after this. He didn't know he was supposed to study bombs. He let down everyone, clearly. 

Really? To be honest, I thought it was Virgo who let everyone down. He WAS the one who suggested talking to it first and probably could've ask to pause it if he didn't freeze up.

I'm going to be poking my brother to post sometime this week. He's been busy with homework, but if I poke him enough, he'll find time. 

Also, because I'm posting something here, I've another note to add. @Exanis Your partner for Sand Dunes and Nightmares seems to have vanished on us. He hasn't logged in to GP since February 5th. Do you have any preference for adding another person into the prompt or going partnerless? I can add Warren if needed. I know that would probably be the worst possible combination, but it'd be fun, I'm sure. xD 

I can also have Lexie get a random call that she's needed. Where would the fun in that be, though!? xD

I'm fine with anything~ Jason's whole shtick is him usually being a partnerless fighter so it's all good either way!

If you decide you want to toss in some shenanigans in the form of another partner for the fun of it, go on ahead~

*Breaks Blame in half and give you the longer one* There! We'll trade it 60/40 :D

*Casually steals both pieces, break them in half again. and hands one piece of the now four pieces back to both, then keeps a piece and gives one to Jack/Quirky* There we go!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back