Out of Soul Chat

Off topic somewhat, though in a way similiar to how I imagine if Aiko could ever get down resonating how it would happen. :P (Yep, totally watching Dragon Ball Z for the first time due to Team Four Star making it entertaining to me. XD )

Off topic somewhat, though in a way similiar to how I imagine if Aiko could ever get down resonating how it would happen. :P (Yep, totally watching Dragon Ball Z for the first time due to Team Four Star making it entertaining to me. XD )

I can imagine Aiko being a nicer abridged vegeta :D

Then she can have the gold spiky hair too and... oh wait, I'm mixing up the series. XD 

I mean... it could happen. It's your character. I'm sure we could come up with a good explanation. However, It better not include those shitty ass, static DBZ background environments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean... it could happen. It's your character. I'm sure we could come up with a good explanation. However, It better not include those shitty ass, static DBZ background environments.

I mean... there are ways to do some of it. *Evil laughter* But no... I'm good. XD 

@DaughterofAthena
I kept my promise. I'm also pretty happy with my post. Got a feel for the direction I want to take with Felix. Just worried I didn't give you enough to work with, is all. Felix isn't confident in his armed combat skills, and if the boy ain't confident about it, he don't talk o'bout it. He will however, ponder every possible thing he could and or should have said for the next 48 hours.
He is France's under 16 runner up in mixed martial arts,so he'll talk your ear off about that. Or tea sets. And gloves. And Airplanes. Also climbing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back