Out of Soul Chat

I can tell you ill make the two week deadline,but that's all I can garuntee, I'm sorry. The Past two weeks have been killer. School is picking up a lot.

I can tell you ill make the two week deadline,but that's all I can garuntee, I'm sorry. The Past two weeks have been killer. School is picking up a lot.

No worries at all. Quite honestly, we haven't even been worrying about the two week deadline too much. I just like to check in and make sure people are still alive. You're all lovely wonderful people and I worry about you guys when you poof. 

If school is busy, then worry about school. The rp will be here for when you have time. 

Just expect me to poke every once in a while to make sure you exist. That's all. 

I'm Mama Duck for a reason. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm... right... go into the dark sewers drawing you down with strange magic while everyone else in town is suffering from horrible nightmares. 

That sounds like a wonderful idea!! 

Cough. Cough. *Highly recommends that @Exanis try to find a reason to get Jason to stop them... or at least find Zyra and have them all go together...

Last edited by a moderator:
*Grabs Daemon and Konoba* We either live to be stars or die to be legends! Come, Sewer squad! TALLYONS-Y! *dives headfirst into nearest open sewer cap*

How about die as both?

Uhm... right... go into the dark sewers drawing you down with strange magic while everyone else in town is suffering from horrible nightmares. 

Cough. Cough. *Highly recommends that @Exanis try to find a reason to get Jason to stop them... or at least find Zyra and have them all go together...

Don't worry. Zyra is 99% likely to not allow Daemon to meander around on his own.

PFFFFT! WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?! I mean, who's ever heard of someone dieing in soul eater?

Did I just hear a plea for...

JaSoN ShEnAnIgAnS?

Well, there's only one line of actual dialog in that post, but I had a lot of fun writing it and I hope you guys like it! I wonder how the others will react to this shift.

I'm alive again! Ick being sick then being all drained the next two days. Still a little bit today but I'm not zombie mode at the very least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back