Out of Soul Chat

It looks like for those hunting down that troublemaker in that stinky factory, things might end up.... *snickers* blowing up in their faces if they don't figure a way to... diffuse the situation quickly. *snickers more*

:T This one might be my fault 

I wouldn't worry about it. When a duck plans evil, there's no stopping her.

It looks like for those hunting down that troublemaker in that stinky factory, things might end up.... *snickers* blowing up in their faces if they don't figure a way to... diffuse the situation quickly. *snickers more*

If Jack had his die, his plan would be to roll for the wire to cut and take a gamble. Fortunately he doesn't.

@QuirkyAngel @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai

No... he must die... they all must die! There is no escape!

evillaugh.gif

... when someone asks you to be their Valentine...

Speaking of that... WHY DO I NEVER HAVE SOMEONE FOR VALENTINES DAY? I think I recall 1 year I was actually with someone during V Day, every other time I somehow manage to be single when the day comes around! The world is against me having love for this day! Darn you cold cruel world! *Strikes the ground with her fist* Damn you world to hell! 

Speaking of that... WHY DO I NEVER HAVE SOMEONE FOR VALENTINES DAY? I think I recall 1 year I was actually with someone during V Day, every other time I somehow manage to be single when the day comes around! The world is against me having love for this day! Darn you cold cruel world! *Strikes the ground with her fist* Damn you world to hell! 

You know, people come to me a lot for relationship advice (because apparently I give good advice). So, I'd love to answer your question. There's just one problem. I've had one short-lived relationship in my 23 years of existence. So I've never had someone for Valentine's Day either. That's why it's one of my top three most depressed days of the year. Yay!

You know, people come to me a lot for relationship advice (because apparently I give good advice). So, I'd love to answer your question. There's just one problem. I've had one short-lived relationship in my 23 years of existence. So I've never had someone for Valentine's Day either. That's why it's one of my top three most depressed days of the year. Yay!

Hurray! Loneliness! *Dances around happily*

Hurray! Loneliness! *Dances around happily*

You could always celebrate this day with platonic friends! Have a grand ole PALentine's Day? :]

You could always celebrate this day with platonic friends! Have a grand ole PALentine's Day? :]

You're assuming we have friends. Let alone single friends that would be willing to celebrate. Even then it would likely just turn into a depression fest.

You all have each other, maybe?

Well, that's what I'm doing. Being depressed with all of my loner internet friends that I can't actually know IRL because I respect people's privacy. The thing with that picture is, it makes my life sum up to this song:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back