Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]I am only free for an hour within that time frame tomorrow. It would be from 5-6 for you. If you are busy, though, it can wait. I can always write with Ark or something and then you can bring Deryn in when you're not so busy.

[/QUOTE]
Ok, thank you so much- I might try to toss out a short solo post for her until I have some free time- after next tuesday I'll be free as a bird!

Deadeyelee said:
Oh...I thought...nevermind :3
I kinda want to make a Miester to butt heads with the likes of Xander and Ivy....
Well, Ivy's controlled by @sonicfreak101 who is very busy with school and I don't know when she'll be back exactly. And Sergeant has... plans .... for Xander....

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
Well, Ivy's controlled by @sonicfreak101 who is very busy with school and I don't know when she'll be back exactly. And Sergeant has... plans .... for Xander....
QUIET SIREN!!!

Deadeyelee said:
Oh no. Plans? The terrifying type of plans?!
The kinds of plans that will eventually come to impact plot and character relationships in interesting ways... yeah, I think that explains it well enough. I'm not about to give anything away. It's probably gonna happen sooner than people think, though.

Interesting. I wish I would have found this earlier, but I am a patient badger. Though now I worry Kalin is a bit bland...

Deadeyelee said:
Interesting. I wish I would have found this earlier, but I am a patient badger. Though now I worry Kalin is a bit bland...
No character is too bland. Trust me on that.

A lot of my GMing style focuses on helping players further develop their characters.

Deadeyelee said:
Well that's good. Huh, I'm also curious to what the requirements are to get into EAT...
You could start in EAT and just say that you've been enrolled for a while. I'm not really picky about who can be EAT; it's really more player choice. The only thing I'm picky about is making sure that for now, most people are only 1-Stars because having a lot of 2 / 3 Star meisters makes it harder for me to make missions that everyone can actively participate in.

Kaine said:
Raining outside, tired cause i didn't sleep well, think its an Anime and chill day.
Anime and chill sounds like a good idea, but I need to put myself through the grinder that is Spec ops:The line first.

DaughterofAthena said:
You could start in EAT and just say that you've been enrolled for a while. I'm not really picky about who can be EAT; it's really more player choice. The only thing I'm picky about is making sure that for now, most people are only 1-Stars because having a lot of 2 / 3 Star meisters makes it harder for me to make missions that everyone can actively participate in.
Plus if you think logically there would be very few teens who would show that amount of talent. to me a three star would have to be someone who was trained their entire life, and actually be good. Just cause you have been trained doesnt mean you are good. You have to have some skill.

Keanehandiam said:
Anime and chill sounds like a good idea, but I need to put myself through the grinder that is Spec ops:The line first.
What platform? I just got done playing Division Beta on ps4 8D it was amaaaaazun!

Nah, Kalin is new. He's ahead of the curve sort of, but he's young and weak on his own. But with a strong, or even just determined Miester he will be Stronk. He's got a good deal of natural instinct

@Sergeant Sass I'm free if you want to collab. I did intend on Aeryn just darting off to go see the "magician", though, so if you would rather keep open for an actual collab, I could just solo post with Aeryn this go around.

Pariah Stark] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14219-sergeant-sass/ said:
@Sergeant Sass[/URL] I'm free if you want to collab. I did intend on Aeryn just darting off to go see the "magician", though, so if you would rather keep open for an actual collab, I could just solo post with Aeryn this go around.
That sounds fair enough. I think I'm going to try to collab with @Arkytior tonight sometime.

... Hmmm...

Would having Kamryn join Xander and Eve at their table be a bad idea...? I don't know why I feel like having her do that, but I just do. >.>

SummerWolf said:
... Hmmm...
Would having Kamryn join Xander and Eve at their table be a bad idea...? I don't know why I feel like having her do that, but I just do. :P
It depends on whether or not she would object to starting a food fight...

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]It depends on whether or not she would object to starting a food fight...

[/QUOTE]
Actually, she'd be more geared towards observing really and watching the fun, unless her partner Thalia's outfit gets ruined in the process. Then she'd be pretty mad.

SummerWolf said:
Actually, she'd be more geared towards observing really and watching the fun, unless her partner Thalia's outfit gets ruined in the process. Then she'd be pretty mad.
Hmm.... well, Xander doesn't really care who gets hit in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back