Out of Soul Chat

Yeah... this season of D. Grey Man is awesome. So much intrigue mixed in and i like the theme of things going on. :P  

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I can't geek out about thay with you. I've never seen any if that.

Unfair! Its a entertaining series if you like the dark tones. Love how they handled the villains in it. The Noah are awesome! More to it but won't spoil in caseyou do ever get into it. It starts becoming less black and white with the conflict so to speak as it goes in further.  :P  

Unfair! Its a entertaining series if you like the dark tones. Love how they handled the villains in it. The Noah are awesome! More to it but won't spoil in caseyou do ever get into it. It starts becoming less black and white with the conflict so to speak as it goes in further.  :P  

I don't know. A lot of newer anime kind of annoy me.

We're terrible at being terrible!

This may be true. I guess I'm not bad to the bone after all.

I don't know. A lot of newer anime kind of annoy me.

Well, the anime originally aired actually in 2007-2009, so technically its on the older side, they just decided to finally do more of the anime only a short 7 years after the finished airing haha. xD

Don't you love it when they do that?

Yep! To be fair though... what I got was more then worth the wait how amazing it was. I actually teared up and cried a bit, something I never expected the series to ever do since they day I saw it, though I suppose I did get close at one point but damn... my feels for the character's backstory and the creepiness of it. 

Hello.

Peek.gif

I'll uhhh, try to post a CS today or tomorrow. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back