Out of Soul Chat

I'd think it'd be fun to do, but that also depends on if you're available and want to at some point. I'm free right now, otherwise we could try it later too.

Mhm! I'm around randomly, might be up for it in a bit, still feeling groggy and all. Probably just take a nap or something and I'd be up for it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mhm! I'm around randomly, might be up for it in a bit, still feeling groggy and all. Probably just take a nap or something and I'd be up for it. 

Yeah, I knew you were kinda feeling that way, so I didn't want to make you feel bad if you didn't want to. Sounds good though. I'll start heading home then, so it should take me about a half hour to get back on.

I might have 

run over my laptop

My apologies. Where I am right now, it's starting to get late, and I was just judging from experience of myself. I don't take naps. I'll say I'm gonna take a nap, but then I 'nap' for a day.

I see. Well.. when I nap...

david-caruso-gif-sunglasses-1.gif

I power nap.

Sure, lets bring chaos to the world!

Awesome! So how are we gonna go about doing this? Pm or googled docs or something? Also, sorry for the delay. My mom was downstairs for about a half hour doing her own stuff and suddenly thought right when you messaged would be the perfect time to sit down and talk about my day - which of course my attendance for such an even is mandatory if I don't want to get in trouble.

Awesome! So how are we gonna go about doing this? Pm or googled docs or something? Also, sorry for the delay. My mom was downstairs for about a half hour doing her own stuff and suddenly thought right when you messaged would be the perfect time to sit down and talk about my day - which of course my attendance for such an even is mandatory if I don't want to get in trouble.

Sorry for my own delay, funny enough ended up talking to my own mom a bit haha. xD  PM works fine to me if you want, pretty sure it keeps the formatting and all making it easier to transfer over. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back