Out of Soul Chat

Yes! Torment! Going to work on posting hopefully tonight, sorry for the delay I'm like a super bum today just feel like laying in bed all day. T.T

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Torment! Going to work on posting hopefully tonight, sorry for the delay I'm like a super bum today just feel like laying in bed all day. T.T

I can relate. I'm behind on many rps, yet I can't seem to dredge up to write when I do have free time. Want to spend it being lazy  ¬¬

*Shrug* You're one of the strongest ducks I know, so Overlord it is!

Then what would you call Athena?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How was your day, fweind?

cute_not_ugly_baby_gumball_by_dlee1293847-d74jqvx.png

Yes! Perfect. I have a few ideas of what might happen after. Either @QuirkyAngel or @DaughterofAthena can post next, or if you're up for it, we could do some sort of collab with just Erica and Aiko. Because they're kind of just standing there across from each other with this really awkward tension in the air and an angry coffeehouse manager that wants answers.

Yes! Perfect. I have a few ideas of what might happen after. Either @QuirkyAngel or @DaughterofAthena can post next, or if you're up for it, we could do some sort of collab with just Erica and Aiko. Because they're kind of just standing there across from each other with this really awkward tension in the air and an angry coffeehouse manager that wants answers.

Aye, up to you. I'm fine either way. Figure they would interact a bit at least. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back