Out of Soul Chat

This is from "Mad Dogs"... found in the "Archived" section. I'm not sure if the exact post ever got moved into that area, though. Hmm... I might have to hunt down our old thread and find it. 

That's okay. Take your time. I probably won't have the time to read through that scarily, long-looking thread anyway :x

Aoi is honestly searching for him to apologize. Then apologize for not apologizing sooner and probably find some other reason to apologize more.

No wonder Jayce is freaked out by these two... They're an unstable duo xD

Yo, Athena, Mah Home slice! Just wanted to talk to ya to sees if it's cool beans if me and big money bandit-kun could roll up in dat right wing and get Pink-Daddy Neil and Fizzy fresh KT to interact a bittie before we pimp up in the missh, ya dig? 

Yo, Athena, Mah Home slice! Just wanted to talk to ya to sees if it's cool beans if me and big money bandit-kun could roll up in dat right wing and get Pink-Daddy Neil and Fizzy fresh KT to interact a bittie before we pimp up in the missh, ya dig? 

I would answer if I understood a word of what you just said. 

;_;...Is it alright if me and bandit post some interactions at the mission bulletin a bit before moving to the mission? 

Technically, per the rules, you have two weeks from the day Quirky tagged you in the mission to post in said mission. What you do in between now and that deadline is up to you. 

Have we been enforcing this rule too much as of late? No, not really. However, if people in the mission want to get moving, we will. 

Does that help?

Technically, per the rules, you have two weeks from the day Quirky tagged you in the mission to post in said mission. What you do in between now and that deadline is up to you. 

Have we been enforcing this rule too much as of late? No, not really. However, if people in the mission want to get moving, we will. 

Does that help?

Yeah. It does...thank ya. *Walks away, sad she didn't get the cool slang*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back