Out of Soul Chat

alright ^w^ so just for the sake of knowing whats happening with people, what is happening in each of those?

Luxe and Ravyn are hunting down Jeff the Killer although they're currently distracted by an imp who made a mess of an ice-cream shop. (Target Acquired: Jeff the Killer)

Kassana, Dakota, Jack, Kalin, Naia and Virgo are currently splitting up on a mission to hunt down the imp who just made a mess of an ice-cream shop. They're on a mission to catch the imp. (Catching a Troublemaker)

Allison, Keane, Alexis, Saiken, Thalia and Kamryn are in Dunsmuir California on a mission to investigate a growing insomnia in the city and now people are falling asleep in the sewers. (Sand Dunes and Nightmares)

Okay. i see ^w^ (also how did you make all those tabs in the main area? in must now!!!.)

(also on that same topic, you might want o update the rules area, its turned into a bunch of code that can hurt you r eyes trying to read.)

cools :3

(also on that same topic, you might want o update the rules area, its turned into a bunch of code that can hurt you r eyes trying to read.)

Everything in this rp is a mess of code at the moment. I literally can't fix it because fixing it requires features that aren't available yet. I've been playing around in a google doc and even then I can't get the information organized in a sufficient manner to convey all the information. 

It is a known problem and it is being worked on the best it can be. 

Alright X3

still tho!!! how did you make those buttons on th main page???!! i'm still stuck with roleplay, and characters on mine.

Alright X3

still tho!!! how did you make those buttons on th main page???!! i'm still stuck with roleplay, and characters on mine.

If you go to the tutorials link on the top of the page, there's a tutorial on how to make a roleplay in the "Official Site Tutorials" section. It's all there. 

I am talking to three people at once right now so I really don't have time to explain at this exact moment. 

Hello! Jason is currently partnerless, though there are plans for him to get a partner later. Nothing truly set in stone, but a likely outcome is in sight for the pairing.

If you're a Meister, you might be able to partner up with Excalibur. A small taste of what your time will be like with the most powerful weapon!

Last edited by a moderator:
wait, why was i tagged in that mission post

I mean, I don't mind, but pink and blue aren't even partners yet.

Is that fine? I can probably figure out a scenario for having them together with Spicy, unless students are able to just sign up solo, which'd work well too.

Is that fine? I can probably figure out a scenario for having them together with Spicy, unless students are able to just sign up solo, which'd work well too.

That is fine. You don't have to have done anything else. You can just say they were randomly paired by teachers or you can say that they met up briefly before the mission and decided it would be fun to try being partners. 

Bandit. You know what this means?

...We're brothers now...

hqdefault.jpg

Generally I change the black text to gray. Darker gray is generally visible on both dark and white mode. 

Done.

If there were no other meisters, I would've made a random npc for Spicy's character :P

I'd suggest figuring out a scenario with Spicy. Personally, I have no problems with signing solo, though mission rules say otherwise... 

Hmm... Just... How long do you think this mission will take?

Konoba's a utility meister for a reason, a friend is planning on signing up soonish as a second weapon, and I'd like to introduce the characters to each other before the fact, if the mission will take a while.

Hmm... Just... How long do you think this mission will take?

Konoba's a utility meister for a reason, a friend is planning on signing up soonish as a second weapon, and I'd like to introduce the characters to each other before the fact, if the mission will take a while.

The speed of a mission really depends on the speed of the people in it and how long it takes them to post. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back