Out of Soul Chat

Hmm... Just... How long do you think this mission will take?

Konoba's a utility meister for a reason, a friend is planning on signing up soonish as a second weapon, and I'd like to introduce the characters to each other before the fact, if the mission will take a while.

*Head tilt* Second weapon? When ya say that, do you mean use Neil AND them? Or just them? And when you say introduce the charachters, do you mean Neil, Konoba, and Them? Or just Konoba and Them? ,,,

I sound super clingy, don't I? xD

What Athena said.

If you want your characters to meet before mission, feel free to post your character in the location threads before partaking in the mission. Or have your characters meet in Konoba's introductory post for the mission...whichever you prefer.

Use Neil AND Them. Duel-wielding polearms revolution NOW.

Introducing Konoba and them, Neil and Konoba can get to know each other in the mission. Or, like, in the hallway.

Pssh Aiko could duel-wield polearms in her sleep! Heck triple weild! Pssh! (Just don't ask her to do Soul Resonance)

Last edited by a moderator:
~Homework

~Drain pool

~Try to eat

~World build for D&D

~Play Bloodborne with friends while Simultaneously writing a post

ehehe.png

@Kimona

Would you be able to put your characters in separate threads please? It's easier for people to look for information on a specific character if character names are included in thread titles. I think I can move the second one too if needed, but I would need to play around with a few GM things that I haven't experimented with yet. 

Also, please tag me here once your characters are finished. I can't evaluate them and give you comments until they meet all the minimum requirements. 

Last edited by a moderator:
*Waves in extreme enthusiasm*

HIIIIIIIIIIIII!

You and Fool can write posts again! The Cursed Hotel mission started!

... and Jayce, who they horrified once already, unfortunately gets to put up with them.

*Facepalms*

Well, Fools character has yet to traumatize him on the level of Undine. She tried to be comforting and failed, and was mostly unmoved by his reaction xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back