Out of Soul Chat

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I have finally fixed something!!! 

The Rules page is now fully functional!!! ...and kind of pretty!!! 

How are you doing this? O.o

Make a table in google docs - one row and then the whole thing becomes a giant column. Using google docs, you can give it a border and a background. Then when you copy it over into rpn, the border and the background stay. The only thing you then have to do in the rpn editor is set the table to 100% so that it takes up the full post width. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Make a table in google docs. Using google docs, you can give it a border and a background. Then when you copy it over into rpn, the border and the background stay. The only thing you then have to do in the rpn editor is set the table to 100% so that it takes up the full post width. 

Hm, I see. So play with google docs. Thanks :)

WITCHCRAFT!

HERESY!

SHE TURNED ME INTO A NEWT!

Be forewarned. This rp is full of witches.

-waves hello groggily-

Shall post tomorrow... Providing I don't have a fluffing Migraine again.

For now, I'm going back to attempting to be rid of the pounding pain in my head.

-waves goodbye-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back