Out-of-Character Chat

Archdemon said:
Hey everybody! How's it going here?
Life is going pretty great here! I am enjoying rping Russel and Serafina if that means anything although I'm waiting on others to post at the moment.

Lexielai said:
@sassy storm dragon Hey again, so I have reviewed your character sheet but will be unable to discuss it with you until you're able to send private messages. After you've made ten posts on the website, I think you should be able to.
Ok. I'll work on posting more stuff in random places and see what happens.

[QUOTE="sassy storm dragon]Ok. I'll work on posting more stuff in random places and see what happens.

[/QUOTE]
Boo!

Hi

@Lexielai I have made 10 posts according to the content list on my account, but I still have the thing up top that says I need to make 10 posts. I'm not quite sure what is going on.

Lexielai said:
Strange, it still says I can't start a conversation with you.
I'm trying to find answers.

So, I have posted it as a question in the questions and information section. Now I am just waiting on someone to tell me what is going on.

Lexielai said:
@sassy storm dragon In the mean time, feel free to read some of the stories we already have.
Oh, my daughter has already walked me through a lot of them. She really loves this site - its like all she talks about when she is home. She loves Fairy Tail, she loves the characters she's created, and she is really excited that she has managed to get the whole family involved - or at least we are working on it.

[QUOTE="sassy storm dragon]Oh, my daughter has already walked me through a lot of them. She really loves this site - its like all she talks about when she is home. She loves Fairy Tail, she loves the characters she's created, and she is really excited that she has managed to get the whole family involved - or at least we are working on it.

[/QUOTE]
Yep! She is the last holdout.

The deadline to meet with the king has been changed to tomorrow, June 6th. A post is already in progress.If you wish to continue in All-Fiore, get your post in by tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back