Out-of-Character Chat

BLUR said:
The deadline to meet with the king has been changed to tomorrow, June 6th. A post is already in progress.If you wish to continue in All-Fiore, get your post in by tonight.
Yay! I'm so excited to start writing awesome stuff again!

Uhhh yeah it did! >.<

I'm almost caught up on everything though, so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself xD

All I have left is Ice Maiden and Windrunner and another fandom rp, then I'm completely caught up.

Tho the other fandom can wait, I posted for the last night...

/feeling kinda pleased and tired but wide awake

@DaughterofAthena I was waiting to see if Dogmatic would post, but it looks like he's gone inactive. I PMed him a couple weeks ago and I still don't have a read date from him. I guess we'll just have to move forward with Grif helping in the background, but we don't specifically say what he's doing. I'll try to get a post up today or tomorrow.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Uhhh yeah it did! >.<
I'm almost caught up on everything though, so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself xD

All I have left is Ice Maiden and Windrunner and another fandom rp, then I'm completely caught up.

Tho the other fandom can wait, I posted for the last night...

/feeling kinda pleased and tired but wide awake

[/QUOTE]
:(

Hales said:
@BLUR are only the S-Class splitting from team all fiore? I thought S and A were going to be one group...?
That was the original plan, but now we have too many of both xD . Don't worry, the A-Class are going to have just as tough a road ahead of them.

Well if it makes you feel any better, Caleon gets to be one of the first Fiorans on a bullet train > :D

BLUR said:
Well if it makes you feel any better, Caleon gets to be one of the first Fiorans on a bullet train > :D
Eh

I still wanted to be in both groups xD

I guess I'll make do :(

I've put Isanna on a train and a carriage....and I've now realized........she has no motion sickness xD

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Aside from Caleon, the Dragon Slayers have avoided dreadful transportation.

[/QUOTE]
Wasn't Qrow on the boat to Scava?

There's that!

But....she's in a moving carriage now... xD

And is arguing with her mother

Probably. Then again, she just woke up and is really confused/angry at her mother for holding Tsukina hostage. Sora kinda got pushed to the back of her mind after seeing her flying friend. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back