Out-of-Character Chat

lol Good to know....I need to finish up the last of my characters bio for your Avatar thing and my head is killing me... >.>

The boat is actually the first time he's suffered motion sickness xD

He's walked everywhere his whole life xD

Atom said:
The boat is actually the first time he's suffered motion sickness xD
He's walked everywhere his whole life xD
Asher got out of riding in the boat because he was late. He got to pull a boat instead and I am pretty sure he was perfectly ok with that. He has been motion sick before though.

lol Alright

/howdarepeoplenotreadaboutsoraandisanna

#morepeopleshouldread

ignore me i have food

:3

A lot of it is Lex cause I left and I'm a bit slower when responding, but Isanna is in there! xD

/needs to actually see where I'm at

/probably behind one day or at the correct day

not sure

Nah you're fine :3

We all do it at some point

It's why almost all my characters have terrible back stories

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Nah you're fine :3
We all do it at some point

It's why almost all my characters have terrible back stories

[/QUOTE]
Ok. Just making sure it wasn't really weird or anything... Anyway, I am working on a post for all fiore! I hope to have it up by Monday at the latest.

Ok, I know I'm possibly one of the least active people on the OOC, and I apologize if any of you have heard this cover before, but I just heard it myself and had to share.

Because it's really amazing.

[media]

[/media]

BLUR said:
It's finally time for team skittles to separate in all-fiore xD
Only a little. The only people who are seperating are Asher and Aedon. Everyone else is A Rank or lower.

Oh, it will still be a rainbow. Piper, Kyla and Light are going to become more consistent members of the team eventually which will add in new colors to replace the missing ones. Even Soren might join us more often (I think.... @Stormborn Targaryen ?).

Hales said:
Only a little. The only people who are seperating are Asher and Aedon. Everyone else is A Rank or lower.
Yes, Asher is leaving and Marcella is not happy about it. I have most of my post for the Sabertooth siblings written, but the post will also contain some Cliff so I am waiting on @sonicfreak101 to have time to add him in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back