Out-of-Character Chat

Oh, she is the last of three siblings to go through high school so she has seen what it can do to people. I think she will do fine though.

Smoked (cigarettes, because I follow laws :P ) with my friend to relax as he finished the Witcher 3 to unwind from stress. Thus feeling much better than 3-4 hours ago.

I'm not even sure I should reply yet, since the others seem to be having quite a party with emotions and madness xD

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15143-violet-obsidian/ said:
@Violet Obsidian[/URL]
Easy right?
Yep! :D

PicaPirate said:
Smoked (cigarettes, because I follow laws :P ) with my friend to relax as he finished the Witcher 3 to unwind from stress. Thus feeling much better than 3-4 hours ago.

I'm not even sure I should reply yet, since the others seem to be having quite a party with emotions and madness xD
Doing something might actually snap Serafina out of her PTSD moment though... Just a thought.

Doing something currently equates to leaving the tavern thats currently being attacked as though Cthulhu was made of steel and are ready to pin him down at sight xD plus I have zero clue location wise whether the murderous gang or I am closer.

PicaPirate said:
Doing something currently equates to leaving the tavern thats currently being attacked as though Cthulhu was made of steel and are ready to pin him down at sight xD plus I have zero clue location wise whether the murderous gang or I am closer.
Makes sense.

I've been active, just Atom has been keeping me busy xD tomorrow I'm fitting in the Wild Dance skill into the system too, along with other personal tasks.

Sorry :C

I just started the whole thing up though so I should be done stealing ur pica so much soon

Cluck cluck~

Happy Birthday

(it's a friend of mine's birthday today too....i already yelled at him)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back