Out-of-Character Chat

That is one hell of a looooooooong post. D:

does anyone else here cosplay?

bUQNxjy.jpg
teehee <3

IT WAS BLUR OHMYGAWSH!

My wifi shut off around 11:45, I finished the book I was reading then let my phone keep playing music so the battery would wear out. It was about 12:06 then I fell asleep. I only woke up at 9:30 to let the two dogs out of my room so they could go outside then went right back to sleep. Woke up, turned on my phone and it was 11:10 and I was wide awake. I get to do this almost every day now....

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]IT WAS BLUR OHMYGAWSH!
My wifi shut off around 11:45, I finished the book I was reading then let my phone keep playing music so the battery would wear out. It was about 12:06 then I fell asleep. I only woke up at 9:30 to let the two dogs out of my room so they could go outside then went right back to sleep. Woke up, turned on my phone and it was 11:10 and I was wide awake. I get to do this almost every day now....

[/QUOTE]
ah, the summer break life

TWO MORE WEEKS GOD DAMN IT

/has until sometime in middle of august

then SENIOR

I mean, yesterday at 11:40 we left the classroom and some kids started screaming "WE'RE SENIORS! FUCK RICH EAST WE'RE SENIORS NOW!"

I didn't understand it but I laughed with my friend. And winced. Cause they were right beside me xD

sassy storm dragon]I am [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12326-hales/ said:
@Hales[/URL] @Kyra and @Stormborn Targaryen 's mom. She convinced me to join because I watch Fairy Tail and other anime. This is something we can do as a family too.
Wow, that's actually pretty amazing xD

Welcome to the family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back