Out-of-Character Chat

I know! It is weird just to say it here, but it seemed like a fun thing to get her involved in because it is a lot of fun!

*slowly begins coming back to full life* Uuuuuuuuuuuugh...permit tests...SAT's...dying.... ;-;

@Infinities Lover Oh. OH. So you enjoy seeing me dying? <.< *writes a sternly worded letter*

No I liked the post cause I understood

Plus I'm retaking my ACT on the 13th

Ah. I see. I apologize for my sudden accusation. And I also apologize for the slow pace that ATWAS is taking right now. I will get another post up for Jacob soon so you can reply.

TAKE

YOUR

TIME

I'm dead serious! I have wayyyyy too much to do on this site right now! xD

Feel free to do other things before post for Jacob! lol

You're fine tho

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]TAKE
YOUR

TIME

--- Double Post Merged, A moment ago, Original Post Date: 1 minute ago --- I'm dead serious! I have wayyyyy too much to do on this site right now! xD

Feel free to do other things before post for Jacob! lol

You're fine tho

[/QUOTE]
Haha. I know. But I don't want to back it up too much. Summer's almost here, so I need to start getting back into the swing of posting more. And being an actual moderator.

EUCH...sorry. forgot caps lock was on

so you want to make my pile higher...i see how it is.... /sigh

@sassy storm dragon Hey again, so I have reviewed your character sheet but will be unable to discuss it with you until you're able to send private messages. After you've made ten posts on the website, I think you should be able to.

Lexielai said:
@sassy storm dragon Hey again, so I have reviewed your character sheet but will be unable to discuss it with you until you're able to send private messages. After you've made ten posts on the website, I think you should be able to.
You can message people under ten if you didn't know that.

Unless that recently changed...

Lexielai said:
That is very odd because I have a string of private messages with her... Hmm... I am officially confused.

Red said:
Is everyone gathered in the king's room? and has the king said anything? x.x
The king hasn't said anything yet.

Just another note to anyone and everyone: If anyone ever wants to do a collab with me, just let me know. I am eager and willing to expand beyond Team Skittles when it comes to writing posts.

Hi again guys! I made a post for Russel in All the World's a Stage and now I've found myself to be bored. Does anyone know if there is any prompt that I might still be able to get Serafina (my other character) involved in at this point?

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]The king hasn't said anything yet.

Just another note to anyone and everyone: If anyone ever wants to do a collab with me, just let me know. I am eager and willing to expand beyond Team Skittles when it comes to writing posts.

[/QUOTE]
The same goes for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back