Out-of-Character Chat

Mmmn, well in short it's about a group of young adults travelling across the Earth Kingdom from Kyoshi island to Ba Sing Se. The journey is split into 10 parts, with there being 10 major destinations to reach (the final one is Ba Sing Se). The idea is that the roleplay will be about a challenge on each part of the journey and how the players overcome or fail it.

@Infinities Lover Some of these sheets are looking pretty good. I hope you brought your A game :P

lol I'd like to think mine's good. It's just about done, I just need to finish writing the bio. I know what I want, just need to finish writing it. Then do random possessions and want not

Kaine said:
@White Masquerade 30 second time skip = Talk no jutsu for Ken LOL
That was a really good post. I was thinking of doing something, but it completely swayed me in another direction. Good job. Pointing that kid out and talking of family. Oh, you know what works

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Lexielai said:
@Infinities Lover Don't procrastinate :P
I didn't realize Novus was homicidal :o
For once I'm not trying to! xD

I know what I want but I need to figure out order and how to write it

Yo, Arch

Lexielai said:
@Infinities Lover Don't procrastinate :P
I didn't realize Novus was homicidal :o
She was before coming to Blue Pegasus. It comes out from time to time. Periods of high stress :5/5:

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That was a really good post. I was thinking of doing something, but it completely swayed me in another direction. Good job. Pointing that kid out and talking of family. Oh, you know what works

[/QUOTE]
well and it plays into his character cause theya re his family, and i put that nothing really makes him made cause hes lazy. thats why i didnt like my first post originally, it was way out of character. =x glad you liked it :D

If you're too lazy to cook, I understand completely. If it weren't for the many people I look after, I wouldn't make anything for the rest of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back