Out-of-Character Chat

But soooo worth it sometimes. Often times.

Even the bunny laying on my stomach agrees

@White Masquerade sorry for taking so long to post. i was trying to figure out how to introduce him and finally decided against it, instead going for a "he was always there" type of thing. much more acceptable than the last post as it puts him in there without necessarily interfering in everyones plans.

Kaine said:
@White Masquerade sorry for taking so long to post. i was trying to figure out how to introduce him and finally decided against it, instead going for a "he was always there" type of thing. much more acceptable than the last post as it puts him in there without necessarily interfering in everyones plans.
It was rather hilarious you ninja'ing White too xD

D: i wasnt trying to but thinking about it compared to my last post ken should know malda is a little cray cray so it would made since that he would trust her absolutely in her actions.

Same

Tho I've kinda been doing for almost the last two weeks. I'm starting to become hungry again

I hardly eat anything. The only time I'll have more than small portions is when people come over and I'm tasked with cooking, since I don't like to waste food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back