Out-of-Character Chat

Hey Lex, I'm going to have to take a leave of absents from the RP for the summer. I have a job at a summer camp and where I am, I don't have internet. I can only come home once a week on Saturday, and I know that if I want to do this RP the way it's supposed to be done, I need to give it a 100% effort. Being at camp will not allow me to do this, and I don't want to hold anyone else I'm RPing with back, so I will be gone for a while. I'll pop in every now and then and make a post when I can, but please just put me as a background guy in Team All-Fiore, at least until I can fully commit to this RP again.

@Lexielai

Just so everyone knows my computer just went in to get the cracked screen fixed and the person says i wontget it back for 2 weeks :( so all i got now is typing on my ipod which im not the best at. So if team skittles makes a post together i will not be the oneposting plus i wontbe online too often

Caught up on what i missed since i was last on = tons more likes ... Imsorry

What i learned:

People hate school

Relationships suck

People need to post more

There is still a vampire war among humanity

Summer is awesome

And you can't forget this very last important one!

DeadgurlXD likes to blow up my notifications

For anyone still with us, as soon as my finals are all complete on June 11th, i will be taking Team All-Fiore forward whether or not everyone has caught up.

Hi guys! Team Skittles is working on a post! It should be done within a week. It is a bit challenging to match up all our work schedules but we are working on it.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Hi guys! Team Skittles is working on a post! It should be done within a week. It is a bit challenging to match up all our work schedules but we are working on it.

[/QUOTE]
It contains more adorable Libby! I am so happy to be writing for her again!

I don't have enough to write a significant post on my own without violating Libby's character. Libby's awesomeness comes from her interaction with other people and it is very hard to coordinate that in individual posts without writing really short posts.

If that's what you've settled on, fine by me. My only issue is that there's never enough communication here when people are doing large scale collabs, and I've got no idea what's going on with them most of the time.

Also forgot to comment on the latest Fairy tail chapter.

Meeeeeeeen xD
Also last I checked I'm still just waiting on White. Works by me, been rather busy xD

Lexielai said:
If that's what you've settled on, fine by me. My only issue is that there's never enough communication here when people are doing large scale collabs, and I've got no idea what's going on with them most of the time.
Well, for an update then, we are currently working on a post. We started writing yesterday and it took us a while because we are all adjusting to summer work schedules and such. The post for sure includes myself, @Sergeant Sass , @sonicfreak101 @CelticHero37 and we are trying to incorporate @DeadgurlXD .

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Deadgurl earlier said her computer was busted I think it was?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but she might be able to add on to our doc on her iPod or she might be able to meet up with one of us. We are trying to figure that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back