Out-of-Character Chat

Well we're here for you Infi. feel free to vent here tomorrow if you need to, sometimes when I'm mad, or frustrated I write, and by doing so I find that my writing is a way of helping me vent.

Lexielai said:
Remember that it hurts more at first to be rejected now, but that's still better than being slowly asphyxiated in the long run. It'll be easier now than later too.
I agree with Lex.

Yeah I know. I hate hurting other's feelings, even though I'm a pretty rude person....

It just bothers me a lot

Thanks

WiseGuy said:
@LeSoraAmari
Should I be concerned? That grin seemed very .... ominous
Nuu~ no need to be concerned, it's just my natural look ^-^

And Infi-Chan don't feel bad about it~ I'm sure it's better to do it early on than it is to wait a while and then do it.

Hi guys! Life is going great for me! I am going to pass this last final that I take in a few minutes, I get to buy a car tomorrow, and then I get to go hang out with my awesome boyfriend on Saturday! Summer will start out great!

/annoyed

Saw him twice today for a total of not even five minutes >.>

Now I have to wait till tomorrow. I wanted this over with.

latest

Lucem Tenebris] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11252-red-thunder/ said:
@Red Thunder[/URL] How long has the Onibus Branch of Southern Wolves been in place?
Ah, guess I did forget to mention. It's reasonably new: as yet the Guild hall is a small rented building. If say no more than 6 months.

Have a character you're wanting to be from there? If you wanted them to have been with the Guild longer than that, they could always have relocated to the new branch once it was built.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Ah, guess I did forget to mention. It's reasonably new: as yet the Guild hall is a small rented building. If say no more than 6 months.

Have a character you're wanting to be from there? If you wanted them to have been with the Guild longer than that, they could always have relocated to the new branch once it was built.

[/QUOTE]
I was planning on making a new recruit for Southern Wolves, but wasn't exactly sure how long the branch had been in place. As of right now, I think they'll have been around for one month at the most. The character is pretty inexperienced.

You know not of true awkwardness until you're sweeping the women's bathroom and a chick walks in.

Score, I'm the first one to comment in the OOC today! Woot, woot, today's gonna be a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back