Out-of-Character Chat

B-but...they were supposed to be Infi's friends....plus they'd never actually take me seriously...

Someone asked about me, but we both left. Pine and Ghost got to talking about something weird and stupid. >.>

/accepts hug before sulking

Not much happened. Have been wanting to take a nap all day but have a lot of work to do

Ew. I'm so sorry.

So, side observation, but it sends most of the characters are teenagers. 18-19 particularly. Huh.

Anyway, carry on.

It's stupid. Can't even find more than half the things she wants in here.

I've never liked her. Once I was sick and missed class but made it back for the last five minutes. Next day I was still sick but came to school and had my head down and was trying to follow but the work was tied to what they did the day before. She KNEW that and had asked me if I was feeling okay in the beginning of the period and when I said I didn't understand in a pause in the assignment she started yelling at me about having an attitude problem and how I could go to the dean's office.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Ew. I'm so sorry.
So, side observation, but it sends most of the characters are teenagers. 18-19 particularly. Huh.

Anyway, carry on.

[/QUOTE]
The majority of the Fairy Tail cast seems to be in this age range, especially those that refuse to age, so I think it fits. The Guild Masters make up a lot of the older characters, Felix Dreyar in particular.

Sounds like she has an attitude problem too. I remember a teacher that yelled at a student for asking a question because he "obviously wasn't listening to the lecture."

She does. She yells at people all the time. And I swear she has hearing issues cause people right next to her can be talking and she yells at someone on the other side of the room for talking

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I've never liked her. Once I was sick and missed class but made it back for the last five minutes. Next day I was still sick but came to school and had my head down and was trying to follow but the work was tied to what they did the day before. She KNEW that and had asked me if I was feeling okay in the beginning of the period and when I said I didn't understand in a pause in the assignment she started yelling at me about having an attitude problem and how I could go to the dean's office.

[/QUOTE]
Wow..... That's just being a complete bitch! If you arrived at the last five minutes of that class and went to school even though you were sick the other day. A teacher should remember that and even if they didn't they should help you understand what you're learning. I've never had this issue before cause all my teachers are nice but I did see them when they're not but their anger was never initiated by me in anyway.

I do remember a time when I was called down to the principles office during middle school and was asked if I bullied some girl, there were other kids there who were also suspected. I told them I never once knew the girl and that I never bullied her. I eventually won the argument and they released me back to my class.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]She does. She yells at people all the time. And I swear she has hearing issues cause people right next to her can be talking and she yells at someone on the other side of the room for talking

[/QUOTE]
I'm convinced that people develop selective hearing upon earning a degree in education.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm convinced that people develop selective hearing upon earning a degree in education.

[/QUOTE]
She does. My friend Chris is a senior and talks with this girl Ebony ALL the time in class, but if she finds out she yells at Ebony to stop talking TO Chris because she's distracting him. (Chris is a fav of hers and he doesn't know how)

She doesn't even mention that Chris was talking to her as well.

I remember that I was asked to solve a problem and somehow managed to get in trouble for talking while answering....

To this day, I don't completely understand it. I suspect that she might have been sick and her thoughts were a bit clouded.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]She does. My friend Chris is a senior and talks with this girl Ebony ALL the time in class, but if she finds out she yells at Ebony to stop talking TO Chris because she's distracting him. (Chris is a fav of hers and he doesn't know how)
She doesn't even mention that Chris was talking to her as well.

[/QUOTE]
I have a teacher who has hearing problems but that's because he's like in his 60's, whenever you say something he's like "What did you say?" And you'll say it like five times or something before he actually hears it. Also he has hearing aids but I swear most of the time he just tunes us out and ignores us. He's still an awesome teacher though. I hate it when teachers have favorites and they protect them too! It's complete Bullshit because they'll be talking to me for awhile and when I tell them to be quiet I'd be the one who'll get in trouble....

My teacher just has issues. This girl was sharing her book with a girl in the back whose on crutches so she can't move to the front of the room, too many people. So the teacher said to the one girl sharing her book to get back to her seat in the front. Girl explained why she was back there and the teacher said "You have your book?" she nodded and the teacher responded "Then get back to your seat." and she then turned away forgetting about the girl on crutches who didn't have a book -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back